Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if the version of Pocketunes bundled with the AT&T Centro does not allow the viewing of album art? There is a drop down menu item for showing album art, but it doesn't show up when I click on it. I'm using a skin that allows album art. Anyone know? Thanks.
    How is your album art done in your files? Do your music files have the album art embedded in the files? Or are they only a picture in the folder?

If your are unsure if the pictures are embedded in the files, take a look at MP3Tag Tools. Under the ID3V2 tab, there will be a column to note if pictures are present in the files or not.
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    How is your album art done in your files? Do your music files have the album art embedded in the files? Or are they only a picture in the folder?

If your are unsure if the pictures are embedded in the files, take a look at MP3Tag Tools. Under the ID3V2 tab, there will be a column to note if pictures are present in the files or not.
    and i find that where?
    Mp3 Tag Tools can be found here.

Google is your friend.
    Some album art can't be seen unless you select some very specific windows options.
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Some album art can't be seen unless you select some very specific windows options.

maybe that's the problem. some of my art shows and some doesn't. which options need to be selected?