Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I've been getting this error since yesterday and I google to see if I saw anything on it..."BGService error getting alarm (Alrm 0902)."

Most of what I found says it's a versamail issue, but i've reinstalled the versamail update and it's still popping up. Even worse, I am not able to access my memory card because althoug it is installed, none of the files are detected. I did a warm reset and everything worked, but then stopped working when my phone reset itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I've been getting this error as well and am not sure what it is...luckily I haven't really had any noticeable problems as a result, though. Anyone else?
    Do use Versamail?
    if not , like myself... I would suggest do a hard reset and Never open the thing.
    I have an app called FastHide which hides whatever Icons you wish.
    I just hide Versamail and act like its non installed, which it really isnt if you dont ever run it.
    I use Chattermail for my email which ive found to be 1000% better.
    I have better luck with practically any email app compared to VM (SnapperMail, Chatteremail, Sprint Mobile Email).

I can't even get VM to keep pulling my email before I eventually get a "invalid credentials" error, even though my username and pw are correct and unchanged.