1.    #1  
    I'm trying to find out if my wife can use PDAnet 3.2 on her Sprint Centro with the $15 Vision data plan, without incurring additional charges. I've searched a bit and think I'm ok, but just looking for a bit of confirmation.

My concern is that many of the posts I saw saying it's OK (for occasional, light use, 5GB or less/month) were sometimes a year old or more, and things might have changed since then. Combine that with some recent posts regarding Centro users getting charged for data when tethering with the $15 plan and I'm a litle paranoid. I *think* the people who were charged were using some new DUN hack and doing things incorrectly, but I also see a "proxy mode" on the new version of PDAnet which apparently is trying to fool providers that the phone, not the laptop, is initiating the connection.

Any reason I should expect to see charges if she uses PDAnet for light, infrequent access? Does PDAnet version matter?

TIA.
    yes, yes and yes. The latest release is 4.12 and it is exceedingly stable. Ben