1.    #1  
    anything better then the standard built in calendar on 755p? thnx
    Go to www.PimlicoSoftware.com and get DateBk6. Look no further. There is no program that comes even remotely close to this must have Palm enhancement.
    I am also a Datebk6 fanatic, but to be fair there are other options. This site does a very good job of comparing two of the "big dogs" in the calendar area, Datebk and Agendus.

There are others, but I can't think of them right now. One in particular that Sammy over at PalmAddict often plugs...but I can't recall it just now.
    Here we go, a few free options include: A5, KsDatebook and Today.

Here's a link to Leslie Franke's site where they are discussed, with links if you'd like more info. It's really all about what you need from your calendar. Datebk6 is great, but it could be overkill depending on exactly what your requirements are.
    Has anyone found any apps to sync google calendars with the Treo calendar (BESIDES GOOSYNC). Goosync is ridiculous with their $30/month charge for that.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    Has anyone found any apps to sync google calendars with the Treo calendar (BESIDES GOOSYNC). Goosync is ridiculous with their $30/month charge for that.
    Um, I think that's for the year... from their site:

"Cost: 12 months for only 19.95"

Seems pretty dang cheap for what it does... just for the online backup of my calendar and contacts! Much less actually keeping my calendar and tasks in sync.

I'm drooling over the idea of finally leaving Entourage as we're about to move to corporate Gmail at work
    Treo 755P