1.    #1  
    Can Sirius be streamed if you have an account? I see the XM option but what I want is Sirius only.....sure would be nice to have.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GaBoYnFla View Post
    Can Sirius be streamed if you have an account? I see the XM option but what I want is Sirius only.....sure would be nice to have.
    I have a sirius account and was unable to successfully log on with my Centro. Not saying it can't be done, just that I couldn't accomplish it.
    tim
    Sirius has a cell plan so you can't use the web on the Centro the way you can for your pc. There is a link here somewhere to get free access to Sirius and Sprint TV, on Sprint. Idk what Sirius or ATNT charge.
    Last edited by BCVP; 03/02/2008 at 06:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    Sirius has a cell plan so you can't use the web on the Centro the way you can for your pc. There is a link here somewhere to get free access to Sirius and Sprint TV, on Sprint. Idk what Sirius or ATNT charge.
    I saw a link posted about 2 weeks ago that was supposed to connect you to free SprintTV.

If you're referring to the same one, it doesn't work any longer. Or at least it didn't work when I tried.

Palm IIIc - Palm m515 -Palm Tungsten E2 - Palm Treo 755p
    I just tried it now and the link still works but I think these guys are on ATNT, it only works on Sprint. There is a direct Sirius link and then there is the Sprint TV link, which includes Sirius here somewhere. I believe the Sirius link is:
    http://ss.siriusradio.com/Main_Menu.mcd

I would delete the one you have and enter it again, you must have a typo.
    That link is different from that one I had. This one works! Thanks! I'll bookmark that right away

Palm IIIc - Palm m515 -Palm Tungsten E2 - Palm Treo 755p