1.    #1  
    Does the Palm Centro still allow you to write using Graffiti, or do you have to use the keyboard? From the pictures I've seen, there doesn't appear to be a writing area, but I know in some Palms you can change the writing area to anywhere on the screen...

Thank you
    With a suitable progam you can use the whole screen, but give the keyboard a go. I find it easier than pulling out the stylus.
    Quote Originally Posted by bettyb View Post
    Does the Palm Centro still allow you to write using Graffiti, or do you have to use the keyboard? From the pictures I've seen, there doesn't appear to be a writing area, but I know in some Palms you can change the writing area to anywhere on the screen...
    If you're really stuck in the 90's , you'll need something like TealScript to handle graffiti on the screen.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    I use the free program 'graffiti anywhere' on my Centro. I find it really useful on some screens where you don't have a menu option to copy and paste.
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.