1.    #1  
    I was rushing out the door yesterday and dropped the screen on a corner of a brick step on my front porch. Screen is toast. But amazingly the phone works like a champ...and I held numerous conversations the rest of the day. The woman was upset because she thought I was ignoring her text messages, until I had a chance to explain. Fortunately I know the key sequences to dial my speed dials and unlock the Treo. But thank God for the insurance from Sprint! On my way to the store to replace it. Still...ouch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ouch is right! I would've fainted! I'm glad you have insurance, too...but I must say that rainbow sure is pretty.

Hope everything goes well with the insurance exchange!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Boy, the Treo took quite a hit!
    I wonder what the brick looked like when Treo got done with it? I bet the brick must be all crumbly and cracked now with little piles of dust lying every where.............
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Boy, the Treo took quite a hit!
    I wonder what the brick looked like when Treo got done with it? I bet the brick must be all crumbly and cracked now with little piles of dust lying every where.............
    Haha! If only. One brick versus another...
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    just had my daughter's smashed display on her little cell replaced - gotta love that insurance thing.