Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I've had my pink centro for about a week.. I had installed a few appl and all was well. Yesterday I got an sdcard and transfered my appl to the card to save space.

Now treolauncher does not work as default launcher. Everytime I hit home I get the palm launcer..Am I suppose to keep treolauncher saved to the phone?

Also, appl like butler, ringcare, and mundu requiered staying saved to the phone? Is this the only way?

Do I need both files and filez on my phone? Should I save them to phone or sdcard?

PhoneSwitch is not working. Do I have to save it to phone?

Thanks for the help. Since using the sdcard I am totally lost again..
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    (doing the happy dance) I am working my way up.. I fix the treolauncher situation, gave it a soft restart and that fixed that problem..
    Basically, any software that works in the background or gives background alarms, etc. requires being on the phone itself. Butler and Phone switch both work in the background and have to stay on the phone. Mundu probably needs to stay on the phone as well. Launchers can generally run from the card, but sometimes that have some background features as well. FileZ can be kept on the card, but given that it is helpful in troubleshooting either the phone or the card, I keep a copy on both. RingCare should work from the SD card, but it also has some background features, so if you want it to work flawlessly, it will need to be on the phone.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    thanks for the explanation..that makes it much clearer for me...
    But, I find my phone to be much slower, is that because all those appl work in the backgroung?