Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Is there anyway to zoom-in on pictures? Is there any image editing apps for Palm OS?
    to zoom-in on picture :
    - Run the app "Pictures & Videos"
    - select the photo you want to zoom in on
    - press Menu-A to zoom in full (actual size). You can click and drag the image to pan around
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    to zoom-in on picture :
    - Run the app "Pictures & Videos"
    - select the photo you want to zoom in on
    - press Menu-A to zoom in full (actual size). You can click and drag the image to pan around
    See, you learn something new everyday here on treocentral. I always thought 'actual size' was just the size I was looking at it when it came up. Thanks.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I cant get this to work..I dont see a difference when pressing menu A.
    It will only allow you to zoom in if the picture resolution is higher than the screen resolution (320 x 320).
    Test: try to take a photo using the built in camera and zoom in on it.
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by elsairis View Post
    I cant get this to work..I dont see a difference when pressing menu A.
    One other thing. Now, please know that I'm sure you know the difference, but just in case (in otherwords, I'm not being smart here). Are you sure you're doing 'menu A', or could you be doing 'Option A'? Menu is the button on the bottom right next to the Alt button.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I posted this over on HoFo. But if you didn't see it over there. GrxView is a freeware app that might accomplish what you're looking for.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlman View Post
    I posted this over on HoFo. But if you didn't see it over there. GrxView is a freeware app that might accomplish what you're looking for.
    It is thanks. MUST HAVE APP