1.    #1  
    Hello,

I am using AIM through the built in IM application for the Sprint Centro. For some reason, I cannot select a buddy with the stylus or 5 way nav pad. When I want to send an IM I have to select “Send IM” from the menu. When the person replies, I cannot select the conversation using the stylus or 5 way pad either. I have to again select “Send IM” from the menu and input a screename and then the conversation will pop up. Am I doing something wrong or is their limited functionality with this application? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    if you're just using it for aim, you should check out Toccer. its free! I've used it since I had my 600. it uses data, unlike the built in centro app which uses SMS (yuck!)
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  3.    #3  
    Ok I'll definetly check it out. I have unlimited text so it's not a big deal to use SMS unless there's another advantage to using data. I just want the program to be easy to use!!! Thanks.