1.    #1  
    I ordered my Treo 650 unlocked GSM the day they came out. Literally. I've been very happy with it, but it's over 3 years old and has seen a lot of use. I was very interested in the Centro and so I got one. When I synced it my apps just got all automagically installed and I was happy.

The main thing I use it for is email - I use Chatter and I have 4 mailboxes on-line (3 on 1 server, 1 on the other server). Now, with the exact same setup on my 650, with the original battery, it would be at around 50% at the end of the day. I would charge it every night.

Now here it is at the end of my first day with the Centro and it's at below 15%. I'm kinda concerned - I could switch to just checking every 15 min, but I like my push email. If they come out with a better battery, even if it means a thicker cover, I would do it. I'll see what happens tomorrow, but this thing may not have enough juice for me.

I got it to hold me over until the 3G iPhone comes out - I may have to switch sooner...
    You will probably find better performance after a couple of recharge cycles.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    So wait a week and see how it's doing?
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    I've had my AT&T Centro for one week. My battery life has been pretty good.............until I went to wake it this morning. The battery was completely drained after having almost half left when I saw it last around 11 pm last night.

My Snappermail only checks every 10 minutes between 6:30 am and 6:30 pm so I'm not sure what caused the drain. Now that concerns me....
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I agree after a few charges the battery life is a lot better. You shold have used a 680 first. LOL
    Sprint does have an extended (2000mAh) battery available for sale. The only problem is they only have a black door available at this time.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.
  7.    #7  
    Well, I was thinking about exchanging it for the black one anyway but it'd be nice if AT&T did the same with a white door.

(Plus, $50 + $8? Sheesh.)