1.    #1  
    I want to buy a bluetooth headset that will pick up both my phone calls AND the sweet voice from my Tom Tom Navigator (GPS Utility v. 1.6). Can you help, please
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMac View Post
    I want to buy a bluetooth headset that will pick up both my phone calls AND the sweet voice from my Tom Tom Navigator (GPS Utility v. 1.6). Can you help, please
    I like my Motorola S9 and is capable of multiple device connections.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMac View Post
    Don't believe it's possible without additional software like Softick Audio Gateway. The Tom Tom voice prompts will always go out the speaker otherwise.

BTW, the 650 can only do a single Bluetooth connection as well, so I doubt it would work at all at the same time (voice and TomTom).
    The S9 should be able to bounce back and forth between both the phone and another device.

What I think makes the difference is that you cannot have two similar devices simultaneously. By that I mean, your Tom Tom would have to act as the streaming music source and your phone as the handsfree device.

I won't say for certain, but would assume this may be how it works with other headsets as well.

You might look at different potential headsets and then download the user manual from the mfg's website and check out available functions each has to offer.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM