Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    thanks
    Dave
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    the docstogo that comes with the centro has a pdf viewer built-in. No need to add anything. It actually works extremely well also. Consistently better than my experience with any apps for the 700w.
    Last edited by BigTreo; 02/28/2008 at 03:14 PM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    why would you use any of those apps.. Just use Docstogo...

btw.. the Adobe app doesn't read native PDFs..they have to be converted to a custom format for it to read. It blows.
    As mogulman stated, Adobe requires pdf's to be converted into a custom format on your pc prior to putting them on your device. Docstogo v10 has an annoying habbit. If you blow up the document large enough to read it, and it makes the text go beyond the width of your screen it will "jump" to the next screen over to the right when you press the right arrow on the 5-way. PalmPDF will smoothly scroll your text to the right, as you would expect it to do. I find this much nicer when reading a large document since my eyes don't have to search for the word I was on each time. It sometimes makes you lose track of which line you were on. PalmPDF is simple, works great, and it's free. In the end, it will be user preference.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    i have docs to go but i still cannot view pdf files. Do i have to enable this somehow?

Thanks
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_Vert View Post
    i have docs to go but i still cannot view pdf files. Do i have to enable this somehow?

Thanks
    Dave
    Nope, try using the "Search for support files" menu option. IT will read them natively.