1.    #1  
    Hey new Centro Users, make sure you go to palm's MyPalm site to get free FULL Versions of these programs:
    Astraware Solitaire
    Astraware Sudoku
    Documents to GoŽ (for your desktop) (both windows and mac)
    Palm Files
    Vox Mobile

You'll need to enter your Serial Number to get the programs here:
    http://ws.palm.com/mypalm/MyPalmGene...kFrom=software
    you can download them from the MyCentro app that is on the centro also
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    I thought Solitaire was a trial version. When I downloaded it and played it, it said something about it being a trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    you can download them from the MyCentro app that is on the centro also
    The Palm apps, yes, but for the desktop portion of Docs2Go, you need to go to the MyPalm site.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    yep. saw them on the web last night. Gonna download them
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    I thought Solitaire was a trial version. When I downloaded it and played it, it said something about it being a trial.
    it looks like a full version to me
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I installed astraware solitare and I think it installed an AStrace file that I think burned my battery in 4 hours. Anyone else have this happen?
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    I didn't like AS Solitaire (too big: over 1 mb) and went back to using the Handmark solitaire from my TX (259k).
  9. e40
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal99 View Post
    I installed astraware solitare and I think it installed an AStrace file that I think burned my battery in 4 hours. Anyone else have this happen?
    Nope. My battery lasts several days on a charge. I haven't played Canfield since the 80's!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal99 View Post
    Hi Fatal

I saw your post and checked in with our Development and QA teams. Whilst it won't help your battery drain issue, it may help to narrow things down a bit. AStrace is not a file created by Astraware Solitaire (the AS is coincidental) we're not aware of the origin of the file so it may be worth checking with Palm.

Hope this helps with your issue.

Kind regards
    Alison
    Chief Communications Officer, Astraware