1.    #1  
    yesterday i was able to view a few youtube.com videos on my Sprint palm centro, but today when i try to view any video its saying connecting, and then after 10 seconds it says timed out. I wanted to watch sprint tv but this isnt possible either. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm20 View Post
    yesterday i was able to view a few youtube.com videos on my Sprint palm centro, but today when i try to view any video its saying connecting, and then after 10 seconds it says timed out. I wanted to watch sprint tv but this isnt possible either. Any ideas?
    m.youtube.com I believe some one correct me if I am wrong.
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
  3.    #3  
    thank you...its works now.
    kinoma 4 ex allows you to watch real youtube and google videos as well as internet radio (which is a more important feature for gsm centros and normal treos). you should check it out sometime...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Contradude View Post
    kinoma 4 ex allows you to watch real youtube and google videos as well as internet radio (which is a more important feature for gsm centros and normal treos). you should check it out sometime...
    So in Blazer websites you get the actual youtube box and can view them there? Or are you saying u can go to youtube and watch all videos?
    no. through Kinoma program.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    Quote Originally Posted by mutantblack View Post
    no. through Kinoma program.
    BTW, here's a little writeup on the differences between m.youtube.com and "real" YouTube for anyone using Kinoma Player for both:

http://blog.kinoma.com/2008/02/real-...m-youtube-com/

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Quote Originally Posted by tritan View Post
    m.youtube.com I believe some one correct me if I am wrong.
    Thanks!

I have a couple of questions:

1. I noticed when I went to this site I got a warning that downloading can result in data charges. Has anyone incurred any data charges in addition to your regular Sprint data charges?

2. My download went straight to my Kinomo program, but I noticed it was not as clear as I would like. I realize this is condensed to work on a Smartphone, but can you adjust the quality of the videos?

Thank you.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    you could try to find it through Kinomo which should also pick up the "regular sized" files. Just be away that you will be buffering a fair amount due to phones memory capacity and the limited speed of your data connection.