1.    #1  
    I apologize if this has already been discussed. I searched but couldn't find anything. I have my 755 and my wife has started using my old 700. I hotsync with Outlook. Now that we both will be using Outlook how do you keep the information separate. I know that if using Palm Desktop that it will just create a new user profile. Is Outlook the same? If so how do I create the new user? Thank you for you help.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    you do need to create seperate accounts within outlook. you do it by adding a user to outlook under tools I believe. then when you hotsync, you have tell hotsync which profile to use. once you set it up, you are good to go.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Go into the control panel and into mail. At thr bottom you will create a new profile and set it to prompt for which profile to use. When you hotsync it should as you which profile you want to open to sync with. If it doesn't automatically ask you may need to open Outlook in the right profile and then hotsync with it open so it knows what information to use.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you for the help. I got it set up just fine. Very easy to do.