1.    #1  
    In the Phone app, pushing the green button twice causes the last call to be redialed. Does anybody know how to disable this feature?

I don't like it because if that button accidentally gets pressed repeatedly, such as from putting the phone back in your pocket after a call, it will redial the last person you called. This can use up all your minutes, or cause you to be inadveretently eavesdropped upon.
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff DLB View Post
    In the Phone app, pushing the green button twice causes the last call to be redialed. Does anybody know how to disable this feature?

I don't like it because if that button accidentally gets pressed repeatedly, such as from putting the phone back in your pocket after a call, it will redial the last person you called. This can use up all your minutes, or cause you to be inadveretently eavesdropped upon.
    Well, if you put the phone to sleep and you have Keyguard activated to come on after shutting off power, then I don't think any buttons will work until you shut off the keyguard.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.