1.    #1  
    Suddenly, my 700p won't hotsync. It just goes to log history no matter what I do, including removing the battery. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Maybe explain a little more. You push the hotsync button and is it just auto canceling, is it hotsyncing for second, or is it not even turning on.

Once I had a solitaire program that was stopping me from hotsyncing. So I will tell you what I would do. Download a program called Rescobackup. Do a full back up to your memory card. Then Hard reset, see if it syncs. If it does you know it is a program that is become corrupted. If it doesn't fix it. Then it is either the phone, the cable, or hotsync itself. Then I would uninstall hotsync and reinstall. Still no fix, then try a new cable. Still no fix go get a new phone with the 1 year factory defect warranty and tell them to upgrade you to the 755p for free.
    Which version of Palm Desktop and HotSync are you usiing???
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Have you tried a soft reset?

I recently had a hotsync issue. It didn't matter how I tried. It was like I wasn't doing anything (i.e. no reaction from computer or handheld) no matter how I tried to initiate the hotsync. I tried restarting my computer, but no luck there.

Only a soft reset of the handset fixed it.
    Nicky