Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by nXt View Post
    HOLY CRAP
    Are you serious?!?! Are those pictures a JOKE?
    That is hideous!
    You aren't kidding....someone tell me those pics are photoshopped!! Who in their right mind would be seen in public with something like that!

I bought a brand new OEM Centro battery for $16.00 off of ebay. I'll carry that around if I feel I need more talk time.
    I would buy it. If I'm on a long trip and know I'll need the extra power it would be worth it to me. On my old i500 I had an extended battery and a regular.

With the extra battery the Centro is big, but it is still a better device then the 700p.
    I'd rather buy a spare battery and keep it charged than have two different sized batteries and two different covers, especially while traveling. The i5 came with two batteries, standard and slim. They were also integrated so you didn't have separate doors to deal with.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Battery life is important to me, so I had no problems going with it.

Ben
    Thanks for posting the pics jacob but I think im just gonna keep using the 2 OEM regular batteries I have with the dual slot desktop charger that I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME50 View Post
    Thanks for posting the pics jacob but I think im just gonna keep using the 2 OEM regular batteries I have with the dual slot desktop charger that I have.

Wow for a slim phone I don't think that looks that bad. I think this is a good solution for traveling.How much longer can you go with this added battery vs the orginal battery?
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tritan View Post
    Wow for a slim phone I don't think that looks that bad. I think this is a good solution for traveling.How much longer can you go with this added battery vs the orginal battery?
    Well I usually keep it charged, but I haven't charged it since about 10am and It's almost midnight here and It's at 83% right now. Thats with a about an hour's worth of phone calls and random internet usage through out the day.
    What % was the original battery with that usage?
    Will it fit any of the cradles on the market with the extended battery in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob_m View Post
    Well I usually keep it charged, but I haven't charged it since about 10am and It's almost midnight here and It's at 83% right now. Thats with a about an hour's worth of phone calls and random internet usage through out the day.
    What is a normal day regular battery?
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123