Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    My Chatter trial expired a week ago so I have been trying out both Sprint Mobile E-mail and Versamail. I have setteld on Versamail as my client of choice since it will also sync with my work calendar and contacts. However, I have been having some annoying issues with Sprint Mobile E-mail. For starters, even though i've deleted every account I had setup in Sprint Mobile E-mail, it still sets itself as my default e-mail client whenever I do a soft reset of my phone. Another issues is that the option in Sprint Mobile E-mail to set itself as the application to lunch when the e-mail button is pressed is always checked. I have changed it many times, but it keeps getting checked. This is pretty annoying because everytime I press the e-mail button, Sprint Mobile E-mail lauches instead of Versamail. Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    You said you deleted every account in Sprint Mobile Email. Have you tried deleting SME from the RAM?

I would suggest clearing any simulated push with text messaging in any accounts you may have had set up for it before deleting the SME application.

Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    You said you deleted every account in Sprint Mobile Email. Have you tried deleting SME from the RAM?

I would suggest clearing any simulated push with text messaging in any accounts you may have had set up for it before deleting the SME application.

I would like to do this except keep SME & be rid of Versa. Cannot seem to get it set up with any of my accounts and SME is working seamlessly. I have yet to sync my Centro to Palm Desktop. Should I wait? I have backed up my current stuff on my SD card.
    I want SME as my default...period. Please help.