1. hnv
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Went from clie to treo 650 and now treo 755P---love the 755P---trying out "snap" software and would like suggestions from users out there.....There is no dedicated memo button...Any info on which buttons I shoud dedicate for what, to make "snap" easier to use.....I love the idea of using it as a notepad and then picking out where the info should "go"...I am just looking for suggestions on how people are using "snap" on the treo....Are there any other easy to use softwares like this, that would be better, but still easy to use?
    Last edited by hnv; 02/25/2008 at 09:27 AM. Reason: just needed to add word "help"
    I have it set to option calendar. I don't know what started in that particular slot but I haven't missed it.
    I've put Slap -same app- second on my QuickLaunch list, after MetaDA, (using Zlauncher). And I have it mapped to my VoiceMemo button. Works great for me!
    Decided to move it, I now have it on the center of the bottom bar of my screen (again using ZLauncher). So now all I have to do is tap it with my finger. I think I like it here better, one less tap.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I use the power button with snap. I just wait for the beep and it works everytime.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    I'm confused, I thought Snap was to take a screen print? It sounds like there might be another app with this name?
    Last edited by dollface; 02/26/2008 at 03:12 PM.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    I'm confused, I thought Snap was take a screen print? It sounds like there might be another app with this name?
    This is Snap. I use Slap, app with the same functionality and was released first (several years before Snap). I've been told that Hands High (developers of Slap) either sold the app or the license to SplashData and they changed the name. That's about all they changed, with the exception of modernizing the icons for the clock and the calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    I'm confused, I thought Snap was take a screen print? It sounds like there might be another app with this name?
    Within the last few months, SplashData bought Hands High's Slap and changed the name to Snap.

I've got mine mapped to option calendar as well. Works great.
    okay, thanks everybody. There is another app called Snap which I had on my 650 and it takes a screen shot of what is up at the time. You can hardwire it to a button.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/snap,231.html
    Last edited by dollface; 02/26/2008 at 06:06 PM.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    doh, I thought the same thing as dollface. Sorry for the confusion!!!!
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    doh, I thought the same thing as dollface. Sorry for the confusion!!!!
    Me three.