1.    #1  
    Anyone have any recomendations for FM Transmitters? I want ot use my T700p and pTunes to play music in my car. I guess I could use one of those old-skool casette adaptors (my G35 has both cd & cassette)...but an FM trasmitter would allow me to use it anywhere I hve a FM radio...recomendations?
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    Not an answer to your question, but I went with the cassette adapter, the batteries for the FM transmitter, and the static are a nuisance... The adapters are inexpensive too. Only problem: some players don't allow routing of the input wire.
    My husband just purchased the Seidio FM Transmitter for my car. You do need to buy an additional adapter to fit the headphone jack, but it works great. There is no need to worry about it eating batteries because it plugs into your cigarette lighter. GOOD LUCK!
    I second the recommendation for the casette adapter. I used mine for years, worked great. With the FM transmitters, I always had issues.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Kensington makes some really good ones. I have used the Kensington with an Ipod and it produces great sound. The have a model that is just a 3.5 plug that would work for the Treo (with an adapter).
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    walmart sells an fm transmitter in the auto section that plugs into your cigarette lighter. It works great. Static is minimal. No batterys needed. Only 29.99.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Monster also makes a good one, no static, plugs into cigarette lighter.