1.    #1  
    hey newbie here wondering if anyone knows where to get jvm for opera web browser or if anyone has the file to install. anothrer web html browser will work too.

p.s. you guys are awesome, this is the first time I've had to post because I usually find a related thread.
    I would like someone to clarify this question and answer. Currently using Blazer on Sprint, have intereste in Opera, but will not work without JVM. IBM Websphere was supposedly needed to run this, not available, so is this file what is needed to operate Opera.
    I want to be sure of what happens before I download programs on my phone and cause problems I don't anticipate or know how to fix.
    Also, is Opera better/different than Blazer?
    Thanks
    You need JVM for Opera Mini to run. Otherwise Opera won't work.

Opera Mini is different than Blazer, but not better. You will have intermitten freezes and crashes (resets) I can go between 1 and 2 hours without a freeze up. Then sometimes after 2 hours of steady surfing with Opera, my device will crash.

Have fun.....

Quote Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
    I would like someone to clarify this question and answer. Currently using Blazer on Sprint, have intereste in Opera, but will not work without JVM. IBM Websphere was supposedly needed to run this, not available, so is this file what is needed to operate Opera.
    I want to be sure of what happens before I download programs on my phone and cause problems I don't anticipate or know how to fix.
    Also, is Opera better/different than Blazer?
    Thanks
    The link that ben posted is JVM for Palm OS...