1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Wonder if you have any thoughts for me - my Treo 650 (Cing 1.17) turns the phone/radio on automatically after every reset, no matter whether the reset is caused by a crash or manually. It's driving me slightly bonkers - turns on during plane trips, when I've turned it off because I want it off, etc. I do have Phone Technician but the option to turn the phone on after reset is not enabled. I also have:

Butler
    Card Export
    FileZ
    mobileClock
    PalmInternals
    Power Hero
    Reset Doctor
    RLock
    Skinner
    Speedy
    Clicker
    Graffiti Anywhere
    magicButton
    NeoCal
    RgrSwitch
    Ringo
    Snoozy
    Voice Launcher
    Volume Care
    HoHo
    MMPlayer
    pTunes
    RecorderX
    SplashPhoto
    Rollover (disabled)
    Showoff (disabled)

... as well as the apps that came with the treo. Any ideas if any of these apps could be turning on the phone/radio after a reset? Or any other prefs I'm missing? Thanks!

Best,
    John
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    powerhero butler reset doctor some possible causes.
  3.    #3  
    I've been through each multiple times. I could have sworn it was Butler, but see no option that supports auto starting the phone. Power Hero does have options to STOP the phone from starting, once a signal has been lost. But don't think that's the auto start feature ..

Best,
    John
    Quote Originally Posted by jstakel View Post
    I've been through each multiple times. I could have sworn it was Butler, but see no option that supports auto starting the phone. Power Hero does have options to STOP the phone from starting, once a signal has been lost. But don't think that's the auto start feature ..

Best,
    John
    Actually, Power Hero will turn your phone on at a preset time. You can also set it to check for a signal at preset intervals.

Shneor
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad