1.    #1  
    Just completed the upgrade to my 755P with Alltel. Love the device. But there is NO MMS, or options to send Pics to another phone. I can send them via email, but no MMS.

Is this standard for 755 or an Alltel thing.
    I can't speak for other carriers, but someone on Hofo reported that Alltel will add MMS capability to the 755p this year...not sure exactly when that will be. It's not just the 755p that this is an issue for with Alltel, but some other smart devices as well. It's a PITA to have to take the code from the pic sent to you, go to an "ACTUAL" computer to plug it in to the mymedia site JUST to see a pic...but such is life for now. Hopefully, this change will take place very soon and not Q4.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    I can't speak for other carriers, but someone on Hofo reported that Alltel will add MMS capability to the 755p this year...not sure exactly when that will be. It's not just the 755p that this is an issue for with Alltel, but some other smart devices as well. It's a PITA to have to take the code from the pic sent to you, go to an "ACTUAL" computer to plug it in to the mymedia site JUST to see a pic...but such is life for now. Hopefully, this change will take place very soon and not Q4.
    I did call Alltel and the MMS is disabled for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starship View Post
    I did call Alltel and the MMS is disabled for now.
    I didn't suggest that you call Alltel. And umm, I know that it's disabled for now...so do you. You didn't need them to tell you that. lol My point is that they are allegedly changing this. Calling customer service wouldn't get you any answers regarding this supposed change. While nice, they never know much most of the time.

Link to Hofo.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    I didn't suggest that you call Alltel. And umm, I know that it's disabled for now...so do you. You didn't need them to tell you that. lol My point is that they are allegedly changing this. Calling customer service wouldn't get you any answers regarding this supposed change. While nice, they never know much most of the time.

Link to Hofo.
    I had already called befroe reading your post. They do have good customer service.

Thanks,