1.    #1  
    I am looking for a program that can vibrate and ring for free. I thought the world clock would be able to do it but it doesnt. I tried to set an alarm as an appt. but it doesnt seem to set off continusouly. Any ideas???
    Quote Originally Posted by rapmaster0 View Post
    I tried to set an alarm as an appt. but it doesnt seem to set off continusouly. Any ideas???
    Do you just want an alarm to go off everday at the same time, or through the day at various times? What are your needs? there are free alarm programs that you can set like this.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  3.    #3  
    I downloaded this app called TreoAlarm at 4 AM lol, and so far it has everything I want so I think thats what ive been looking for!! Thanks guys.
  4.    #4  
    Anyone that uses TreoAlarm, i have a problem with it. When my alarm goes off, the vibrate does not turn off at all. I have to take my battery out and put it back in for it to turn off. Helpppppp!!!