1.    #1  
    Ok first of all..
    Im not a perv.

Now that I got that out of the way... I am currently in the military and my fiance has sent me a few somewhat rique pictures. Is there anyway to lock or hide these? Without locking the whole phone?
    Check out an app called Resco IDGuard. I believe it will do what you're looking for.
  3.    #3  
    I was hoping there was some built in functionality for that like other phones. 20 dollars is a little much to spend on hiding a couple pictures rather than just deleting them.... thank you for your response though
  4. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    You could always store them on a memory card (works best if you have multiple cards and store the pics on one not normally in the phone). For that matter, it's better to store files on a card than internal memory--frees up the memory for apps, info in the built-in databases, etc., that can't run smoothly from a card.
    davyboy04, IDGuard IS what you need...I know of another version/app that's being worked on.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  6.    #6  
    the ics are on the card. but if i ever took the card out i would definately loose it
    Quote Originally Posted by davyboy04 View Post
    the ics are on the card. but if i ever took the card out i would definately loose it
    Actally works better in RAM(phone memory)but I use it in the Card, which works both ways..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Ok first of all..
    Im not a perv.

Now that I got that out of the way... I am currently in the military and my fiance has sent me a few somewhat rique pictures. Is there anyway to lock or hide these? Without locking the whole phone?
    Just rename the file type in Filez.
    Ok first of all..
    Im not a perv.

Send them to me -- I'll find a safe place for them!
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckc192000 View Post
    Send them to me -- I'll find a safe place for them!
    I wondered who would be the first to suggest this!!!
    tim
    Davyboy - thanks for your service.

If you were not Military we could have some fun with this post.

Be safe.
    It has been a couple of years, but I remember a buddy doing something like this under a security setting, but I can't remember if it was under the palm built in viewer, or under a third party app , but i suggest checking under security under prefs, or, in media look to see if their are any places to set this up under options.

HOWEVER I also seem to recall that one would hide the pictures, but another would just list them like all the rest so be careful
    Thanks for serving your country davyboy04.
    Stay safe.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover