1.    #1  
    I have noticed that if I'm on a call and I get another call coming in that if I don't hit the IGNORE option my current call will drop.

Is anyone else experiencing this.

Also, if I'm on a call with my Treo 680 I cannot switch to any of my other applications to make a note or lookup something.
    --------------
    The Judge
    Houston, Tx.
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    I have noticed that if I'm on a call and I get another call coming in that if I don't hit the IGNORE option my current call will drop.

Is anyone else experiencing this.

Also, if I'm on a call with my Treo 680 I cannot switch to any of my other applications to make a note or lookup something.
    That doesn't make any sense... As long as you're not hitting the big, red shiny red button, you should be fine.

I go through apps all the time while the wife blabbers on about random stuff..
    I have the exact same problem on my 680. I tried hard resets, firmware upgrades...nothing works. I think it is a software issue. I have seen the same problem listed on other forums with no fix.
  4.    #4  
    Yep, I don't know when it started happening but it does. I never had this problem when I had my 650 and running the same applications..
    --------------
    The Judge
    Houston, Tx.
    I just got my Treo 680 3 days ago and fully using it these 2 days. Unfortunately, I encountered the same problem too.

It's ridiculous!!!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Same here with 755p. if i am on call, it will drop it and just go to the second one. Any solutions?
    Never underestimate the power of freedom!

Treo 600, 650, 700P and now 755P.