Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    My buddy has a Verizon 755p and a Garmin nuvi 780. We can get it paired properly, and after the 755p resets itself once, it seems to work fine for that initial pairing. Even the Phone Book works. However, once the Garmin is turned off, subsequent attempts to re-pair the two sends the 755p into a reset loop. Garmin, Palm, and Verizon were no help.

Does anyone have either a solution to this problem or long-term success with their 755p with ANY of the portable navigation units out there that have traffic, bluetooth, etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpmark View Post
    My buddy has a Verizon 755p and a Garmin nuvi 780. We can get it paired properly, and after the 755p resets itself once, it seems to work fine for that initial pairing. Even the Phone Book works. However, once the Garmin is turned off, subsequent attempts to re-pair the two sends the 755p into a reset loop. Garmin, Palm, and Verizon were no help.

Does anyone have either a solution to this problem or long-term success with their 755p with ANY of the portable navigation units out there that have traffic, bluetooth, etc?
    I have a sprint 755P and a Garmin 660 and it does the same thing.

Stupid bluetooth on Palm devices hasnt worked correctly since the 650.

I do not understand why they cannot fix this.
    My 755P, which I just got a few days ago, is working with my Nuvi 360. I was having a problem with it saying it disconnected from the phone but then would work and show up again when I make or receive a phone call. Garmin said it had to do with the latest 3.0 Bluetooth firmware. I downgraded and it works great now.