Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Anyone know if that XMRadio program on the new AT&T Centro will work on the Sprint Centro? I currently use Blazer and stream it through Kinoma.

I think having a app would be much easier.

OrionNE
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    The only ways i know of are 2 different sites: MusicDock which is more consistent for me. I think you need to go to the site on a PC to make it work or something. The other, more common one from what I read is XstreamXM. There are no programs I have been able to find anywhere. Both sites require you to input the username and password you use for xmradio.com's internet radio site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal99 View Post
    The only ways i know of are 2 different sites: MusicDock which is more consistent for me. I think you need to go to the site on a PC to make it work or something. The other, more common one from what I read is XstreamXM. There are no programs I have been able to find anywhere. Both sites require you to input the username and password you use for xmradio.com's internet radio site.
    Thanks for posting this!! This has helped me (on my desktop) get around my company's blocked sites (so far at least) and I can listen to XM again at my desk here @ work.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Thanks you for the suggestions.

I wonder has anyone tried putting the XM app off the AT&T phone on Sprint Centro and got it to work yet?

I still would like to try it myself. just need to get my hands on a AT&T centro. might go check one out at a store and see if I can send the app to my sprint centro.
    I'm hoping for the merger to get Sirius.....wish we could stream it.