Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Started getting slow loading times occasionally on Blazer after installing JVM + Opera Mini 4 (cache is set to 0mb on Blazer and cookies are cleared) using JVM 5.7.2.

Sometimes opening Blazer would cause a soft reset. So taking off JVM once again... Always end up having problems with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    A quick note: I have been sending Java to lots of people. The 5.7.2 release is 11mb and it appears as though some sites, including GMail, do not allow file attachments of that size - lots of kick outs. I am now sending it out in 3 files, with the 1st file at 2.58 mb, 2nd file at 9 mb and the 3rd file at 50.6kb. If you only want Java and its documentation, not the tools and other stuff, then that file is 2.58mb in size and is the first file and again weighs in at 2.58mb.
    Ben
    These are the 3 PRCs that I synced to my phone. You can just send people this zip (1.62mb). This is for english only.

http://www.usaupload.net/d/n723fhml6k6
    Would u send me that to upload it to my phone! All i need is java to run it on my phone!
    Try this link, it is still active: http://palmone.r3h.net/downloads.pal...om/WEME571.zip

Quote Originally Posted by KB24 View Post
    Would u send me that to upload it to my phone! All i need is java to run it on my phone!
    Would it matter at all if my treo is from VRZ?
    Makes no difference at all.
    would it matter if my 755p treo is from VRZ?
    It makes no difference at all. You will get the same lack luster results.

Ben
    It makes no difference at all. You will get the same lack luster results.

Ben

Ben LOL
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeBaller View Post
    These are the 3 PRCs that I synced to my phone. You can just send people this zip (1.62mb). This is for english only.

http://www.usaupload.net/d/n723fhml6k6
    I am trying to install Opera, so I installed these (3) files, then I installed Opera. When I try and open Opera, I get an error stating that I don't have JVM installed.

Is there anything else I need to do? Do I need additional files, if so which?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12