1.    #1  
    here's my situation
    I have a Blackberry and Treo 680 with chatter email. I use the Blackberry for a gov't email account that i can also access via the web on Outlook Web Access. I am losing my Blackberry, but wish to get my gov't email on my Treo. My chattermail imap account works great, but i could never configure it to get the gov't account. i spoke with the gov't Blackberry rep who said i would not be able to get the email on my Treo. Do I have any options, can I forward my govt mail to another email account which will work with my Treo and chatter? I need help from the "workaround" Treo gurus
    thanks
    Kevin

FORWARD all your govt email to your AIM email.

On chatter, set it up to use aim email.

done
    Quote Originally Posted by kmcgill View Post
    here's my situation...
    can I forward my govt mail to another email account which will work with my Treo and chatter? I need help from the "workaround" Treo gurus
    thanks
    Kevin
    The first thing you want to do before considering this type of option is check with your agency. I know of some government agencies that forbid forwarding all e-mails to a non-gov't email address.

If that isn't an issue for you, then that's certainly a viable alternative. I've been using ChatterEmail with my personal fastmail account for 3 years or so, and it's been working great.
    Assuming your work uses Exchange Server, have you tried using the EX plugins for chatter? You need to install both files to your phone.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/ex-plugin-exsync,1187.html
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/ex-plugin-exsend,1188.html
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 02/25/2008 at 09:39 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers