Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am afraid that only the camera is better than 680,and Centro's screen is too small.
    Maybe girls love this phone.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TPGolfer View Post
    Cheaper version (approx. HK$2,880) is from the UK, but expansys still offer their own warranty - 1 year from purchase.
    Nice. Thanks for the info. I ordered mine already. Can't wait to get my hands on it
    ordered it yesterday from AT&T.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine of MMM View Post
    GM is not preloaded. When downloading, you will receive v1.2.0.9 that is not MyLocation enabled.
    Can someone give me the latest googlemaps link to download to my Centro? Thanks
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by miller View Post
    Can someone give me the latest googlemaps link to download to my Centro? Thanks
    I guess this means that you went to the corporate store?
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I guess this means that you went to the corporate store?
    I did. My store told me it may be there tomorrow and if not, Monday. I waited as long as I could....
    Thank you so much for this review. I am not a super user but have a 3 adult family (including the 67 yo Mom) who will NOT be separated from their Treo's or AT&T. It looks like when 3 650's die I won't have to freak out!

This site has helped me more than I can say over the last several years and I hope will continue to do so!

Cheers to gtwo for all his help over the last years.
    awesome review... clear and concise!! very well done.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123