1.    #1  
    I searched but couldn't find anything about this issue. For every missed call I will get an alarm. I don't know the frequency of the alarm but it's annoying and want to turn it off. I can go to the "tasks" and each missed call is listed. I have to select it, press details, delete, then confirm I want to delete it for each missed call.

Is there a way to turn this "feature" off, not sure why it does it and it's driving me nuts.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L_Bo View Post
    I searched but couldn't find anything about this issue. For every missed call I will get an alarm. I don't know the frequency of the alarm but it's annoying and want to turn it off. I can go to the "tasks" and each missed call is listed. I have to select it, press details, delete, then confirm I want to delete it for each missed call.

Is there a way to turn this "feature" off, not sure why it does it and it's driving me nuts.

Thanks
    What third-party programs have you installed? This definitely doesn't sound stock. In fact, it sounds like a feature many would like to have.
  3.    #3  
    I would be glad to give it away haha. I have only a few apps installed; treo launcher, splash money, lightspeed, and Power Hero. It's really annoying, for the simple fact there are 4 steps to go through in order to remove each "alarm" or alert for each missed call.
    That was happening to me on my 755, but it was a setting(switched on)in RingCare.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    That was happening to me on my 755, but it was a setting(switched on)in RingCare.

That was it, forgot I had it on the Centro as I don't use or plan to buy it. Thanks.