1.    #1  
    Longtime user of Treo 650 - suddenly losing data entered on Palm Desktop whenever I sync to the Treo - both platforms delete entered data in various date fields - any suggestions...
    Quote Originally Posted by hrabin View Post
    Longtime user of Treo 650 - suddenly losing data entered on Palm Desktop whenever I sync to the Treo - both platforms delete entered data in various date fields - any suggestions...
    and you definitely have the Calendar conduit set for "Sychronize All" right? Do you have dbFixit? Run that on your palm and it checks all the data bases, and fixes them (in the paid version only)
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.