1.    #1  
    Cafe Cody is one of my favorite internet radio streams. They recently had to leave live365.com for some legistrative hub bub, but they now have their own server and it is pretty good. If you are interested, just open Blazer and put in this web address and Pocket Tunes will grab it.

http://cafecody.com/listen.m3u
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    PTdoes come up after going to that site, but plays nothing, says incompatable format.

BB
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by blazorboy View Post
    PTdoes come up after going to that site, but plays nothing, says incompatable format.

BB
    Oh, I should add it will play this if you have Pocket Tunes 4 Pro, which is a paid app. The native PT that comes on the 755 does not stream radio. Sorry
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Figured that might be the case. NP. Tx.

BB
    What the heck?? All of my posts from last night seem to have disappeared? I'm certain I posted in here last night...was I dream-posting!?!

At any rate, nice find dollface. I added this to my stations in PTunes simply by hitting add while in the app versus going into Blazer. Cool music, thanks for the tip.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    What the heck?? All of my posts from last night seem to have disappeared? I'm certain I posted in here last night...was I dream-posting!?!

At any rate, nice find dollface. I added this to my stations in PTunes simply by hitting add while in the app versus going into Blazer. Cool music, thanks for the tip.
    okay, hon, tell me how you did this. I have been looking for an ADD URL thing on PT. Where the heck is it?? I have about 20 radio stations of my own bookmarked in there. Do you know if there is a way to save the PT Bookmarks file on my card?
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    okay, hon, tell me how you did this. I have been looking for an ADD URL thing on PT. Where the heck is it?? I have about 20 radio stations of my own bookmarked in there. Do you know if there is a way to save the PT Bookmarks file on my card?
    Open your PTunes app and tap on the little "tower type" icon on the far right at the bottom. The next screen to open will say "Internet Radio." Go into the menu of this screen (under Station) and tap "add." From there you can put the station name in the top box and the url in the bottom and save it by tapping "ok."

I don't know about saving them onto a card, I've never tried that. But you can create a "favorites" file in that same menu by tapping "Edit Groups" in the drop down menu of the genres and then tap "new." Aftewards, you can go into the internet radio main menu and by either tapping "move" or "copy" you can have all of your preferred stations compiled in one place.
  8.    #8  
    oh, that's a beautiful thing! I just added 3 of my bookmarked stations in my newly created "Favorites" folder and they work fine. I just have to add all the rest of my bookmarks and then delete the bookmarks. It is so much easier going through the Internet Radio folders. I just found all of these stations on the mobilust.com website, which created a mobile version of the Shoutcast website. The mobile version that shoutcast created is much scaled down and only offers a few stations in each genre for mobile devices.

Many thanks for your help!!
    No problem, glad I could help!