1.    #1  
    Does anybody know of any cases for a 680 that have a little slot or pouch meant specifically to hold and extra sd card? My mother recently got a 680 and one of the programs (a spanish dictionary/translator) she purchased is on an SD card. She uses it frequently, but also has a regular SD card that she wants to keep with her. Any suggestions?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    Does anybody know of any cases for a 680 that have a little slot or pouch meant specifically to hold and extra sd card? My mother recently got a 680 and one of the programs (a spanish dictionary/translator) she purchased is on an SD card. She uses it frequently, but also has a regular SD card that she wants to keep with her. Any suggestions?
    Can you not move the data to her other card? If necessary, buy a bigger SD (they're cheap).

I merged my TomTom data into my (new larger) SD card and it works out great, I'd hate to swap SD's all the time.
  3.    #3  
    I hadn't thought about that, but if it is possible, I'm really hesitant to do it for her....she's not very techno savvy, so honestly, when she got a smartphone, I was really surprised. Originally she had gotten a Blackjack but she found it hard to use and since I have had a treo for 2 years, she went back to At&t and traded it in for the 680.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro