1.    #1  
    I love my fiance's S9 but I've heard it's not sweat reistant...hers has helf up to 6-months of running...but I'm a super-sweater. lol Anyway...anyone recomend one that will hold up to sweat and not fall off?
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    I'm interested in this too.

Any BT stereo waterproof headset with "behind the ear" clip-on's? Ear-buds don't stay on in my ears.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I have an S9 and absolutely love it--however I have not used any other headset so my perspective is narrow.

I myself am not a heavy sweater but I do shave my head so the sweat that I do produce during a run collects on my bald head and rolls right on down. That said, I have yet to have any issues with my S9 regarding sweat.

I don't know if it is the shape of my head, the size or just the way it is . . . but, the headset does not stay firm on my head while running (normal walking is fine). To compensate I simply wear a headband or hat (depending on the weather) to help hold it in place. That works great and helps collect the sweat as well!
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
    That's wired (not Bluetooth), right?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    well, My S9 just died- I do not recommend them- many users seemto be returning them and getting replacements that also short out- I am going back to the iTech I35 w/ Sony yellow sports earbuds - a small dongle but more water resistant and better sound...
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    I and my gf's father have S9's. No problem, so far.

I bike with mine on and sweat hasn't been a factor.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.