Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41
  1.    #1  
    http://qtv.mobitv.com/sprintTVlive.mcd

    Bookmark that link. Gives you access to additional free channel.

    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.d...541~r.53733725

    Cheap 2.5mm>3.5 Cables
    Last edited by aagiants; 02/17/2008 at 10:54 AM.
  2. kg6bki's Avatar
    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    #2  
    Thats Amazing Man...Freakin Awsome
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

    Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
  3. #3  
    lol, noyce!

    let's see how long it lasts.

    prediction: not long :-(

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  4. #4  
    wouldnt work for me... Just kept trying to reload. I have the case type as is shown, but no good.
    Eric "FerretBOY" T.
    Sprint Centro in Black - Stewie skin on top. (What the Deuce???)
    Running Lightspeed for battery and CPU boost.

    "Welcome to Sprint . . . Sorry, you live in a backwater area that doesn't support EVDO . . . You lose . . . Please HOLD, while we place you on HOLD!!"

    If G-D didnt want man to have a treo, he wouldnt give us opposable thumbs to type on its keyboard !
  5. #5  
    This worked great for me, but how do you know that it's free and not just making it look to Sprint like you didn't just okay the $9 per month charge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferretttt View Post
    wouldnt work for me... Just kept trying to reload. I have the case type as is shown, but no good.
    It does this to me when I try and go to the page after exiting. It works again after I exit the browser and go back into it.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  6. #6  
    Why is it not full screen? The free CNN Live and Fox Sports are full screen and look a bit better/smoother. People pay for this?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Why is it not full screen? The free CNN Live and Fox Sports are full screen and look a bit better/smoother. People pay for this?
    To make it full screen tap the five way up or down.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  8. #8  
    Nice Nice real Nice!
  9. #9  
    I just get a list of Xtras is that right? I'll take it but the posts sound like people are getting something else Am I missing something?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    To make it full screen tap the five way up or down.
    No I mean the video is in a box about half the size of the Treo's screen when in full screen mode.
  11. #11  
    Wowsers!!!
  12. star444's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    I just get a list of Xtras is that right? I'll take it but the posts sound like people are getting something else Am I missing something?
    The link takes you to the lineup for Sprint TV Xtra, yes. Some of those channels are live channels while others are channels made expressly for mobile tv. I believe a subscription to Sprint TV Xtra costs like $9.99 per month.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    This worked great for me, but how do you know that it's free and not just making it look to Sprint like you didn't just okay the $9 per month charge?


    It does this to me when I try and go to the page after exiting. It works again after I exit the browser and go back into it.

    Yes, good question. Can anyone confirm that viewing the above link won't cost you money?
  14. #14  
    I tried about 5 channels. They all timed out. Also, I can't get an option to bookmark.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt View Post
    I tried about 5 channels. They all timed out. Also, I can't get an option to bookmark.
    I got the same thing. Said "Press any key to continue receiving this stream". Now I'm wondering if this is to keep someone from using so much data while not watching, or signaling that you are willing to pay. I guess, for $9, if it's a one time charge, it would be worth trying to see. I hate to have it added to my account and then have to actually have it deleted from my account.

    To get it into your bookmarks, go to your bookmarks and manually set up a vacant bookmark with the url.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by aagiants View Post
    http://qtv.mobitv.com/sprintTVlive.mcd

    Bookmark that link. Gives you access to additional free channel.

    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.d...541~r.53733725

    Cheap 2.5mm>3.5 Cables
    wow! This works really well!


    How does the 2.5mm>3.5mm work? I am not sure if I need to 4 pin or 3 pin converter. I want to connect this to my car radio using a cassette adapter. Would this adapter work for my purpose?
  17. #17  
    okay.. can anyone confirm that this is Free? Am I getting paranoid?
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by profroopchan View Post
    okay.. can anyone confirm that this is Free? Am I getting paranoid?
    No profroopchan, no one can seem to confirm that this is free. They can instead only ignore your post, my post, and RickMG's post.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by profroopchan View Post
    okay.. can anyone confirm that this is Free? Am I getting paranoid?
    I have a Centro currently on Sprint. If you buy the Sprint Power Vision Pro Pack, it is free and is included in your data plan. This is a top tier plan. I can only assume that other plans you have to pay for it.

    Sprint Power VisionSM Business Pack
    Power up and get the power to get more information, faster. With the Sprint Power Vision Business Pack, the possibilities are endles
    s.

    The Sprint Power Vision Business Pack includes the following features on the mobile broadband network (will vary by phone):

    Unlimited Data Access & Web Access
    Unlimited Sprint Navigation
    On Demand
    Email and Instant Messaging
    Sprint Mobile Email
    Unlimited Sprint Picture Mail
    NFL Mobile
    Sprint TV
    Sprint Music
    Thanks,

    Chad Garrett
  20. peter_x's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #20  
    Will that cable give stereo? The reviews on that site say various things...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions