Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Doesn't anyone here have an account online they can check? I keep meaning to try and figure out how to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    Doesn't anyone here have an account online they can check? I keep meaning to try and figure out how to do that.
    So far mine does not show a charge for anything extra. I have not, however, watched past the warning that says "press any button to continue watching Sprint TV"
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I doubt it's being charged. I didn't receive or approve any messages regarding fees.
    The quality of the video is pretty choppy anyway.

As for the questions about the adapter. It should be in stereo and it should let you connect to anything that uses a standard 3.5 mm headphone jack. That should include your cassette adapter.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Is there a way to bookmark it?
    Well, I went past the "press any key" warning. Let it stay on for a few minutes past that. So far no charge on my online billing (and they are quick). If it shows up, I will post.

As said before, setup this in your bookmarks directly in your web bookmarks. You can't do it from Sprint TV.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Well I found my Sprint email with my online account info and logged in. There isn't a charge for this, yet, I don't know how fast it normally takes to reflect changes to your account? I did hit the continue option three times. It looks like its for streaming to save on bandwidth and pops up about every five minutes.

I don't find the video choppy at all. I'd say Maxx Look is crystal clear, curves and all. I had to keep watching to test for choppiness and billing purposes.

I don't understand why Xtra is $9.99+tax/month and Premier is $7.95+tax/month? You need to bookmark the link manually, posted on the previous page. I still don't see Disney though, not that I care but wonder what else I'm missing?
  8.    #28  
    Sorry for ignoring the thread, been at work.

As far as i know The sprint TV is free. Some channels seem to work better then others. I found the link from another forum, and I have not heard of them being charged. I would assume since this is a weblink, and you are going through ur browser, it would be hard for them to charge you. YOu never accept an any charges anyways.

Also I have yet to recieve this adapter. I have not recieved this yet, but will post a quick review once i do. This is a 4 contact adapter so mics/stereo headsets should work. I wouldn't expect the quality to be the best as this is so cheap esp with free shipping.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louburris View Post
    Is there a way to bookmark it?
    Check out SharkLinks to create a permanent icon with the link embedded.
    Quote Originally Posted by star444 View Post
    Check out SharkLinks to create a permanent icon with the link embedded.
    or....
    from your desktop/laptop
    1) copy the link to the "Free Premium Sprint TV" to the clipboard
    2) go to http://www.sprint.com/index_c.html
    3) at the bottom-right, click on "Send a Text Message"
    4) put in you cell phone number and paste from the clipboard
    5) send the message

from you phone (once you get the text message)
    1) open the message
    2) copy the url to the clipboard (menu key-C)
    3) hit the phone button
    4) go down using the five-way button and find an empty slot in the quick links
    5) click on the empty spot
    6) select "Web Link" in the type dropdown
    7) put "Sprint TV" in the label field
    8) paste the url into the Location field (menu key-P)
    9) hit OK
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by aagiants View Post
    Also I have yet to recieve this adapter. I have not recieved this yet, but will post a quick review once i do. This is a 4 contact adapter so mics/stereo headsets should work. I wouldn't expect the quality to be the best as this is so cheap esp with free shipping.
    Yes, I was in the process of purchasing it when I realize that this is a 4 contact adapter. I am not sure if I need a 4 contact adapter or a 3 contact adapter. Is 4 contact universal in which it can also accept 3 contact? I am pretty sure the cassette adapter to my car radio is 3 contact.

Can anyone confirm it this would work or not?
  12.    #32  
    I believe 3 contact will work in a 4 contact port..

I think The 4th contact is for Mic purposes while the other 3 is for sounds etc.
    does anyone think this like "stealing cable"? why or why not?
    John 3:16
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    If there is no password, no hack, no special workaround other than clicking the link, you are simply accessing what is out there PUBLICLY on the Internet.
    yeah you have a point there.
    Quote Originally Posted by swagner View Post
    If there is no password, no hack, no special workaround other than clicking the link, you are simply accessing what is out there PUBLICLY on the Internet.
    Has anyone tried this with anything other than a Sprint phone? I would think that if it was a public link, it would work on other carrier's Treos or AT&T's Centro.
    The link is a backdoor way in to their server. It allows you to avoid paying their monthly subscription fee. I don't know if its the same as stealing cable but I wouldn't do it if my signature quoted scripture.

[The link wants to save the .mcd file on your computer. I don't know what that is or how that works so I cancelled the download. In other words it looks like it only works from a Sprint cell phone that probably already has Sprint TV, I imagine.]
    Last edited by BCVP; 02/19/2008 at 02:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    but I wouldn't do it if my signature quoted scripture.
    Pretty good one.
    The link is a backdoor way in to their server. It allows you to avoid paying their monthly subscription fee. I don't know if its the same as stealing cable but I wouldn't do it if my signature quoted scripture.
    Touche. And thanks for the info about what the link does.
    Quote Originally Posted by profroopchan View Post
    Yes, I was in the process of purchasing it when I realize that this is a 4 contact adapter. I am not sure if I need a 4 contact adapter or a 3 contact adapter. Is 4 contact universal in which it can also accept 3 contact? I am pretty sure the cassette adapter to my car radio is 3 contact.

Can anyone confirm it this would work or not?
    I ordered both the 3 contact and 4 contact 2.5mm-3.5mm adapters from DealExtreme (you can search the Centro boards for more details under headphones).

My headphones have a 3 contact 3.5mm male plug.

The 2.5mm-3.5mm 3 contact adapter works with my stereo headphones. I tested it on a few pairs while playing The Cars - Moving in Stereo.

The 4 contact did not work. I could not get a stereo signal with my headphones.
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast