1.    #1  
    I am using Browse-It (2.0) with my ThinModem and a Prism. Does anbody know of a third party software that will save a picture that you are viewing on the internet? I am aware of how to view the picture full size by holding the stylus on the image for 3 seconds. I am looking for some way to save that image, like when using a computer and Netscape or Internet Explorer and right clicking on the image it gives you the option to save the image. I know there are some programs out there that enable you to save a screen shot off of the Visor, but am looking for something that would actually save the entire image, even if it is larger than the screen. That way I could view the image by using something like Club Photo's AlbumToGo, that lets you view jpegs on the Visor. Any assistance is much appreciated, Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Does anybody know the answer to this???
    Originally posted by d_bohne
    Does anybody know the answer to this???
    Use Diddlebug and Diddlebug ScreenHack: It will allow you to do a screen capture. I'm not sure is Diddlebug supports color, as I've only got an edge..

...btw: your name's resemblance to mine creeps me out!
  4.    #4  
    thanks for replying. i was hoping that there'd be something where you can save the entire image, even if it's larger than the screen. is this possible with any software?
    How about BugMe Messenger from Electric Pocket, at http://www.bugme.net?

A bit $$$$ for just this use, however. There is a free-trial period/free version that does not include this capability, I think.
    MANY BLESSINGS!
    Peace and Every Good!

Michael W. Cristiani
    mcristia@fuse.net