1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Just went to the ATT store in SLC and bought the only centro they had. However, for anyone who has this, the only thing that came in the box was a charger cord and the usb cord for the computer.

Did anyone get like an instruction manual, or CD, or any other peripherals?

I'm scared b/c it says to install CD to computer on the usb cord, but I don't see a CD.

had
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Go complain to since you should have a cd a manual the centro and the battery.

Did you even get the centro? you did not say if it came in the box.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, it came in the box. And yes it does have one battery (the one that's on the centro). The phone is working fine. However, I don't see a CD or a MANUAL. Are you an owner of a centro and is it suppose to really come with both? I appreciate your response.

had
    Yeah go back and get your CD. Matter of fact, go back and get another Centro period. Software comes on the CD. As well as the Hotsync app. If they tell you to download it via Palm's website, don't take it. get a new one
    Just got my Centro yesterday. It came with a CD, but the owners manual is on the phone. I loaded the new Palm Desktop and it will not open. Has anyone else had this problem? Everytime I try to open it I get an error message. I removed the file and tried again. I had a 650 and Palm Desktop was fine. It told me to load the new version with the Centro and now I can't get it open!!!
    Shouldn't it be the same as Sprint? Quick Guide, CD, charger, hot sync, manual, blah, blah, blah, ok not that but you get the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by brynat View Post
    Just got my Centro yesterday. It came with a CD, but the owners manual is on the phone. I loaded the new Palm Desktop and it will not open. Has anyone else had this problem? Everytime I try to open it I get an error message. I removed the file and tried again. I had a 650 and Palm Desktop was fine. It told me to load the new version with the Centro and now I can't get it open!!!

try to manually explore the CD drive > palm desktop > setup.exe