Tolian,

So far:

CDMA: 76-80 6bars
    CDMA: 81-85 5bars
    CDMA: 86-90 4bars
    CDMA: 91-95 3bars
    CDMA: 96-100 2bars
    CDMA: 101-105 1bar

BTW...I'm using a 755p on Sprint network. Thanks.
    These are the setting im also getting running on my 755P on sprint
    Sprint Palm Pre
    Nice app. Just returned to a POS handheld. Have been on 700WX, Mogul, and the Touch using WeatherPanel. Really liked having the weather on the "Home Page" of the phone when it powered up. I can't seem to make that happen with this program. Am I just missing something?

Steve
    Please note that if you're listening to my advice, you should have your head examined. Doing as I say could lead to mental illness, injury, or even death.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I'm using .41. on the 7 day view, the forecast lists the same wrong date (sept. 6) for each of the days. Anyone else having this problem?
  4.    #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by San Antone RR View Post
    Nice app. Just returned to a POS handheld. Have been on 700WX, Mogul, and the Touch using WeatherPanel. Really liked having the weather on the "Home Page" of the phone when it powered up. I can't seem to make that happen with this program. Am I just missing something?

Steve
    You have to enable the Keyguard feature in the program settings--it appears there. There is no "home screen" or "today screen" on Palm OS, just the laucher. So with this app you'll have the 'now' weather in the keyguard and if you want more info, launch the Weather application.

From the cryptic hints of Tolian, sounds like they plan to expand this function in later releases...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Hello guys.

dsaroff
    The new version has option to change keyguard's style. Please see keyguard settings. I hope you find more comfortable colors for you.

newworld
    Your list of decibels for Treo 755p is great! Thank you very much.
    I had patched signal's function for Treo 755p. Can you check the new version?

lelisa13p
    Ok. I understand you.
    Now weather's keyguard and auto-update has different handler for non-Treo devices. Please see my version 0.43. Please confirm me how it works now.
    Thanks!

Malatesta
    Great notice about signal strength at Centro. It saved me from global modifications.

MouseGlider
    Try version 0.43.
    Please delete old version from internal memory and make soft-reset to clear all old notifications.

elh1188
    I must check all possibilities how it can be. Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    elh1188
    I must check all possibilities how it can be. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Tolian,

Thanks. The problem seems to have resolved itself (though I'm not sure why)
    I'm on the road and trying to download the new version using blazer, when I try to download the prc it keeps wanting to save the file as attachment.php. How do I download/install it correctly while on my phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by damage_inc View Post
    I'm on the road and trying to download the new version using blazer, when I try to download the prc it keeps wanting to save the file as attachment.php. How do I download/install it correctly while on my phone?
    Hello!
    Please try direct link: http://download.deluxeware.com/Weather_0_43.prc
    Last edited by Tolian_Deluxeware; 03/14/2008 at 05:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    Hello guys.

dsaroff
    The new version has option to change keyguard's style. Please see keyguard settings. I hope you find more comfortable colors for you.

Thank you. I do find them more legible. I'm using the grey,but it would be nice to have one with a plain white background and black text - that's the highest contrast.
    I installed v.0.43 and I am unable to uncheck the Menu > Application > Keep connection alive Preference. I do not wish to always have this option checked & active. Reverting back to v.0.32 once again.

Not using Keyguard option.
    Experience is what you get when you thought you were getting something else.

With a file manager, rename the extension to ".PRC", then copy to internal memory. That "attachment.php" is just the Windows File Name, once you install it, the correct name will show
    lelisa13p
    Ooops...
    It's my fault.

http://download.deluxeware.com/Weather_0_44.prc
    Downloading & trying newest version.

Lovely! Function has been restored. What a beauty this app is!

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post

newworld
    Your list of decibels for Treo 755p is great! Thank you very much.
    I had patched signal's function for Treo 755p. Can you check the new version?
    The bars are showing as they are suppose to now. Thanks.
    Tolian_Deluxeware,

Just curious, I believe the Treo 755p has six bars for max antenna strength and your signal strength has 5 bars max - I know this is relative and you can't make a seperate system for each phone because some phones have 4 bars for max strength some have 5 bars and some has six like the 755p.

It would be nice to have 6 bars because that would work for all phones :-)

Anyway, I cannot say hi nice this app is - all I can say is WOW!, NICE!, and FANTASTIC!

Thanks Again for your work!!!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Thank you guys for your posts!
    The application is good because you are best.
    But Deluxeware does not stop on it and continue working...

lelisa13p
    Have you any news how application works during this time at your TX?
    Any freezes or resets?
    Thank you.

MouseGlider
    Your notice is equitable. I would made this in next version.

Thanks!
    Thanks again for the updates, love it.
    Great work.
    So do we have to delete the prvious version to install v43?

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Tolian, this by far and away is the best weather app so far.
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast