Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Hello Scott,

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    I think the "Today" button would be better labeled if called "Now" or "Current". It looks like there is room for one more icon on the button bar. Perhaps "7 Days" could be pushed over next to "Menu" and a "Today" button could go in it's place. This button would display what we see when we tap the current date's entry on the "7 Days" screen. I hope this makes sense!
    Thank you for suggestion.
    The place for one more button reserved for one more good gadget.
    It is a small secret from Deluxeware team.

I hate to pick on silly things, but do we need a + to imply a temp is not negative? I would say that is commonly implied.
    You are quite right. It were fixed in new version already.

One last thought for now. It would be nice to be able to assign a default view in the "Application settings" (not just for keyguard) screen so Weather would always display a specific screen when launched instead of the last screen displayed.
    Ok. We shall discuss "Launced screen" option.

Thanks again for a great app.
    Thank you too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    Good day,

He123321
    Please give me one day to test new version.

tcatnat
    Thank you for notification.
    Old version of Weather application "eat" sockets. But it were fixed in new update. I am going to post new version here during 2 days.
    Tks for the update.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Tolian Deluxeware,

Very nice app! I just installed version 0.32 about a half an hour ago and have been playing with it - so far it has "not" glitched out my 755p rom version 1.04 in any way.

Just curious because I am coming into this thread now and have read from page one - I can't seem to find out how you can do a manual update without using the stylus by taping on the little hotsync type logo on the bottom right of the screen. Is this assignable to a hard button? Or better yet make the little hotsync type logo on the bottom right of the screen selectable via the "D" pad for users that update manually - helpful I would think if there are conflicting apps out there that "poll" in the background which my cause problems.

Thanks for the app - I have been looking for something like this.
    Last edited by MouseGlider; 03/12/2008 at 12:09 AM. Reason: added comment
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Like Scott_L, I also have been involved with this product via another forum and am very impressed by its quality & performance. Splendid effort!

@ MouseGlider: Try tapping the Update icon with a fingernail tip. No stylus is necessary.
    Experience is what you get when you thought you were getting something else.

Hello guys!

I have done work on mistakes.

1. Sockets problem were fixed.
    2. Weather does not close connection if any active connection has exists.
    3. "+" sign before positive fahrenheit were removed.
    4. I had disposed of Weather's keyguard handler to avoid false operation. Weather-guard does uses standard keyguard's handler now.
    5. Weather-guard has new design.
    6. Weather-guard has Battery info and Phone Signal Strength now.
    7. Weather-guard did not worked correctly if screen mode had less than 16 bits depth.
    8. PRC-file size were optimized
    9. Hot key for update weather at the application is "U"
    But we are working to extend "Hot keys" feature.
    10. Few minor bugs was fixed.

Glad to hear any reviews from you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Tolian_Deluxeware; 03/12/2008 at 09:27 AM.
    8. PRC-file size were optimized
    The best part of .41

Downloaded to my Centro, and it's working like a charm.

Thanks for your time/work.

7.    #127  
    Working well here. I like the changes.
    • Select Background still doesn't remain after a soft-reset (didn't work in .32 either)

Just my dream thought: you should go all the way with this app and make the keyguard (optionally) show things like message count, next appointment, etc and have it "full screen".

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    He123321
    Ok. Thank you.

Malatesta
    Yes. Custom background is saves to storage memory and removes after reset. But I shall to looking for any possibility to stay it live after reset.

It is first Weather-guard's steps. I believe that a lot of new features should be built in. =)
  9.    #129  
    Malatesta
    Yes. Custom background is saves to storage memory and removes after reset. But I shall to looking for any possibility to stay it live after reset.

It is first Weather-guard's steps. I believe that a lot of new features should be built in. =)

You folks do good work...keep it up!

.41 is running good on my Centro.
    I like the new keyguard... it looks really clean.

One thing I still want to see in the keyguard for the 1-day view is the hi-low temps of the current day.

Other than that, keep up the good work!
    Tolian_Deluxeware,

FYI when I had ver 0.32 it used to slow my embedded DocToGo on my 755p - now with your ver 0.41 it does not slow the load time at all.

I would like to put in a word for low temps to be added also.

Fantastic program!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Tolian_Deluxeware,

It seems the signal bar strength (when keyguard is activated) remains at 2 bars no matter what my signal strength and also, after reset, the weatherguard is not activated until I go into the application and then the weatherguard works. Is there a possibility to have it activated after reset?

Thanks.

newworld
    Last edited by newworld; 03/13/2008 at 01:38 AM.
    Fantastic update!!

Loved the new keyguard. Whats best is that it fixed my problem with Wordsmith blanking out.

THanks so much!

Arguably, next to Ultimate Phone, its a great add-on that brings new life to our aging OS.
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Tolian_Deluxeware,

It seems the signal bar strength (when keyguard is activated) remains at 2 bars no matter what my signal strength and also, after reset, the weatherguard is not activated until I go into the application and then the weatherguard works. Is there a possibility to have it activated after reset?

Thanks.

newworld
    yea im also getting this in mine, it showed 1 bar, but never more then 2...Im using Sprint 755P
    Sprint Palm Pre
    herofromsomeday, MouseGlider
    We are working at the new view of current weather information.
    It will exceed all are you waiting.

MouseGlider, yes. The new version does not decrease system perfomance.

newworld
    Thank you for confirmation. I suppose your phone does works in CDMA mode. Doesn't it? Can you install my little test application form attachment?
    If device causes spontaneous reset - no way to initialize Weather's notifications (I do not know how to do it.).

bulls96
    Hope it so. Thank you.

hteasthope
    Ok. Please see my test PRC from attachment.

P.S. I had attached a little PRC file which shows phone type and signal strength in the top left corner. Please install it to internal memory (not external card).
    To all who has problem with Weather-guards signal strength:
    Can you check my Phone_Signal.PRC and to post for me small table of dependency Signal Strength of Bars from launcher?
    For example:
    CDMA: 16 - 4 bars
    CDMA: 22 - 4 bars
    CDMA: 11 - 3 bars

Simple reset your phone to delete Phone Signal bar from display.

Thank you in advance!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I'd have to say, that while I like the added information on the Key Guard, I find the new blue background more difficult to read than the old white background and a bit ugly. I'd prefer if you changed it back. Also I would like to see predicted rainfall in addition to percent humidity.

Finally, it would be nice in the 7 day view, when clicking into a day to be able to use the up and down parts of the 5way to migrate to preceding/succeeding days, rather than having to click "closed" then click the day. It needs to be more 5way friendly.
    Tolian,

So far:

CDMA: 76-80 6bars
    CDMA: 81-85 5bars
    CDMA: 86-90 4bars
    CDMA: 91-95 3bars
    CDMA: 96-100 2bars
    CDMA: 101-105 1bar

BTW...I'm using a 755p on Sprint network. Thanks.
    Last edited by newworld; 03/13/2008 at 12:42 PM.
    For whatever reason, V.0.41 caused both of my TXs to lock up several times last nite, once on the WiFi screen and the other times while loading (displaying a white screen) requiring a Soft Reset to escape. I rolled back to V.0.32 and remain with that version presently on both devices.

No problems whatsoever before installing V.0.41 and none since rolling back.
    Experience is what you get when you thought you were getting something else.

19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by hteasthope View Post
    yea im also getting this in mine, it showed 1 bar, but never more then 2...Im using Sprint 755P
    This seems to specific to the 755p as my CDMA Centro has the bars working as they should, AFAICT.

btw, I and my associates really like the blue background on the Keyguard, so I hope to keep it or at least make it an option!

hmmmmm, today at 1:30pm CST when I tried to use weather - all I get was a blank white screen and then my phone rebooted - after the reboot I tried again and still I get the white screen - while at the white screen I can press anyone of my hard keys and go to that function - but when I try the weather icon, I get the white screen again.

it worked an hour ago - I wonder it it is the program or their server - heck maybe even my phone - I'll try again a little later - don't know what the problem is - bummer! :-(

soft reset did not bring the weather program to working order - still get the white screen when selecting the weather icon - the keyguard works though

one question though - can weather install on an external card so as not to takeup so much memory?

I just did a hard reset and restored from a backup from this morning that I did and now everything works fine - it seems like only 1/2 of the program got corrupted somehow - strange.
    Last edited by MouseGlider; 03/13/2008 at 02:31 PM. Reason: added comment
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast