Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    I forgot to mention that I'm using v24 on a 755P. I'll upgrade and see if that helps. Thx.
    Hello all!

Thank you for new posts.
    I have attach version 0.30.

The most interesting for me:
    1. Does keyguard appears after power off button at Treo?
    2. Does AutoUpdate feature working good and lock device after finish.

Thank you guys for real help!
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    Hello all!

Thank you for new posts.
    I have attach version 0.30.

The most interesting for me:
    1. Does keyguard appears after power off button at Treo?
    2. Does AutoUpdate feature working good and lock device after finish.

Thank you guys for real help!
    Nice update.

Re: new feature (Select backgrounds) at least when using the color as a background, setting doesn't stick after a soft-reset--goes back to the default.

I'll keep an eye on #2 above.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Love the background option, blue is awesome!
    One of the best apps on my Treo (sorry, Slingbox will always be No. 1)
    The new version (30) can't establish a connection to the net. All other programs are working with a connection. Running on a Treo700p
    Quote Originally Posted by Parityone View Post
    The new version (30) can't establish a connection to the net. All other programs are working with a connection. Running on a Treo700p
    Having the same thing on my Centro., Keeps telling me it cant connect to the internet. Back to version 28.
    Mine can update but only manually.
    I have it set for the one-hour automatic update and it hadn't done it in more than 3 hours.
    Guess we'll see 31 tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Mine can update but only manually.
    I have it set for the one-hour automatic update and it hadn't done it in more than 3 hours.
    Guess we'll see 31 tomorrow.
    Take that back, it is updating.
    Sorry.
    Thanks for posts.
    Our server were overloaded yesterday. Sorry. There are so much request from users. It is all right now.

Malatesta
    Thank you. It were fixed.

If no active window appears - all previous versions do not show keyguard and auto update forms. This bug were fixed.

P.S. I am working at the few new features. You would like it.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Hi,

I've found a fairly significant issue on my Treo 680.

If I am in blazer or in Snappermail and Weather runs, they refuse to connect back to the internet. I must exit and restart either blazer or Snappermail for them to be able to access the internet normally. I do have Weather set for maintaining the internet connect.

Something else I notice, is that I can't deactivate the keyboard lock (button won't unpress) and Kinomi player gets shut off after a minute, though it is playing with Weather activated.
    Last edited by dsaroff; 03/03/2008 at 02:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaroff View Post
    Hi,

I've found a fairly significant issue on my Treo 680.

If I am in blazer or in Snappermail and Weather runs, they refuse to connect back to the internet. I must exit and restart either blazer or Snappermail for them to be able to access the internate normally. I do have Weather set for maintaining the internet connect.

Something else I notice, is that I can't deactivate the keyboard lock (button won't unpress) and Kinomi player gets shut off after a minute, though it is playing with Weather activated.
    If I'm watching my Slingbox and Weather updates, the SB can't reconnect and I have to do a soft reset to be able to use SB.
    Not a big deal, I just turn off the automatic update when I'm watching SB.
    Also issues when running Weather and Chatter email. After Weather updates, Chatter reports that the Treo is using too many sockets, and cannot connect.
    Another report...

I use Wordsmith A LOT, its my default memo handler...

But with the keyguard of this app on, if i am on a certain memo and the phone turns off, when i turn it back on, the keyguard window pops up with the weather but Wordsmith goes Blank White. I press the area where the DONE button is, i return to the memo list, but when i open another memo, the letters have been highlighted black as if it was highlighted by black highlighter.

This has prevented me from using the keyguard option of the app. Any fixes to this?

The default memo app of Palm does not behave like this when the keyguard pops up.

THanks.
    I have the issue with reconnecting to the internet also - was a pain last night.
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Hello guys,

Thank you for confirmations.
    I want to get timeout and dig Palm Network documentations.
    I am going to audit keyguard system. (I have one idea how keyguard should be working in future update).

Hope that next version should not disillusion you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    Hello guys,

Thank you for confirmations.
    I want to get timeout and dig Palm Network documentations.
    I am going to audit keyguard system. (I have one idea how keyguard should be working in future update).

Hope that next version should not disillusion you.
    How is the new version coming along

Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Great little app in theory. I had it installed for about a day and I would constantly lose my connection with GoodLink and I could not get Google Maps to work properly; it would hang up searching for a location. Once I uninstalled Weather both applications worked fine again.

I also received error messages every couple of hours and I would need to soft reset my Treo to get out of them. Hopefully these items get fixed so I can reinstall this handy little app.

Sprint Treo 755p with latest ROM update.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    Nice little app. Working well on my 755p for now.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    This application is a beauty. People I've flashed it to are quite impressed. I've made comments on a different board, but this place is hopping so I figured I'd move here.

I think the "Today" button would be better labeled if called "Now" or "Current". It looks like there is room for one more icon on the button bar. Perhaps "7 Days" could be pushed over next to "Menu" and a "Today" button could go in it's place. This button would display what we see when we tap the current date's entry on the "7 Days" screen. I hope this makes sense!

I hate to pick on silly things, but do we need a + to imply a temp is not negative? I would say that is commonly implied.

One last thought for now. It would be nice to be able to assign a default view in the "Application settings" (not just for keyguard) screen so Weather would always display a specific screen when launched instead of the last screen displayed.

Thanks again for a great app.
    Good day,

He123321
    Please give me one day to test new version.

tcatnat
    Thank you for notification.
    Old version of Weather application "eat" sockets. But it were fixed in new update. I am going to post new version here during 2 days.