Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Can we have the ability to schedule the actual update times?
    First off great program, like it a lot. a few questions thought. 1) when i reinstall a newer version after removing an older version and then opening up the program, it goes right to my default location for the weather info. is this normal because in the past updates i had to re-enter my locations. 2) a post earlier mentioned that their was a change made or going to be on having the precip % instead of humidity %. mine is not showing this if if was changed.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt View Post
    Can we have the ability to schedule the actual update times?
    I would like this feature that would allow us to determine when the update should start. That way the time will be fixed to begin the update.

Currently, the update begins, for example, 15 mins or 30 mins ... after the previous update ended. Consequently, the start time continues to move.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  4. franklinwade
    v0.26 fixed my reset problem. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    franklinwade
    Hope I had corrected a defect. If not, please tell me: does reset appears after keyguard drawing immediately or not?
    newworld, TurboTiger
    Thanks for attention. It were fixed.

caseyatbt
    Yes. Advanced scheduler for Auto-Update should be done soon.

spaluch
    Glad to hear that you like Weather application
    1. Some times updates need to modify Weather's preferences.
    But if preferences were not modified - they still exist at your device.
    2. Ok. I think it should be optional.

The new version include all bug fixes and possibility to enable 7 days forecats at Weather-guard. Enjoy it.

Thank you very much!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Would it be possible to get an update functionality built into the app, so that we can just use the upgrade button? I always want to test them out, but I'm at work and you're aware of my issue there!
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratedoug View Post
    Would it be possible to get an update functionality built into the app, so that we can just use the upgrade button? I always want to test them out, but I'm at work and you're aware of my issue there!
    Yes. It is done already. But I have post here not public version.
    When the new public version appear - all users get link for direct download immediately.
    How about ability for a proxy?
    I'm using an unlocked AT&T GSM Centro with T-Mobile using $5.99 t-zones and this doesn't work.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    In this latest version:

Keyguard option can't be disabled (680 & TX)
    7 day Forcast on keyguard ignores date format set in prefs

Nice looking App though
    nXt
    Proxy settings should be applied soon.

Pulster
    Yeah. It's my fault.
    This is hot-fix v.0.28
    Thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    That certainly seems to have done the trick (certainly on the 680).

Thanks very much for the speedy fix

I look forward to more development.
    Nicely done app. So far very stable on my 755 and I am loaded with a lot of apps. Most recent public version took care of the issue I mentioned above, so no problems here so far.
    Thanks again, it just is an amazing app.
    My only nit pick, instead of humidity, how about chance of precipitation?
    Again, great job.
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Thanks again, it just is an amazing app.
    My only nit pick, instead of humidity, how about chance of precipitation?
    Again, great job.
    Or make it an option...

I like humidity readings, especially in the summer.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I'm not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but I noticed a slight issue with the keyguard function. If you hit the power key to wake it, but not depress the center button to unlock, and let it go back to sleep, if you hit the power button again real quick it will awake and disable to keyguard without depressing the center key. Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmagloo View Post
    I'm not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but I noticed a slight issue with the keyguard function. If you hit the power key to wake it, but not depress the center button to unlock, and let it go back to sleep, if you hit the power button again real quick it will awake and disable to keyguard without depressing the center key. Weird.
    I just tested this out on my Centro and I am not experiencing this problem.

Weird.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Cant replicate that problem on my 680 either :s
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmagloo View Post
    This is not happening on my Treo 700p however I still am experiencing intermittent problems with the keyguard not enabling when using the Red Power Button.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I just had a problem... when my Centro turned on to update the weather, I saw no updating dialog and my Centro didn't lock when it was done.

First time having this problem... running the latest version.
    no probs. great app.
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast