Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    AND, the prompt to 'load weather extensions' after a reset is still there - will not proceed unless you attend to the prompt. Again I had to delete from my treo.
    Keyguard seems to be faster but the above-mentioned prompt is still there. This prompt should be eliminated to let the reset finish on its own. Otherwise, a random/unattended reset would disable the phone - a serious issue IMO.
    Can I just install the new .prc over the old or should I delete the weather app on my Treo first and then install the new .prc?
    Hello!

Thanks for feedback.
    Keyguard and Auto-Update was cause some troubles. But I believe that it should working good than old mechanism. And the new version with fixes...

1. FrmReturnToForm cause fatal alert. Thank you, TurboTiger
    2. Date format bug were fixed, Thanks to dsaroff
    3. Phone should be locked after Auto-update finished (if lock option is enable)
    4. Auto-Update feature were disabled spontaneous some times.

Thank you very much!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    Can I just install the new .prc over the old or should I delete the weather app on my Treo first and then install the new .prc?
    If preferences version is coincides with preferences at update - it should be applied automatically.

But please notice that if you have old version at the internal memory and try to start new version from external card - old version from internal memory will be started.
    Thanks for the date bug fix. Looks nice.
    v0.24 is nice.
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    .23 and .24 resets my phone ... again. The one you posted earlier for me worked great, not sure what changed .21 deleted itself though!
    ASUS A8Jp • XBOX360 Elite • NDS Lite & R4DS • Kodak Z712 IS • Creative ZEN 8GB • Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

I still get a popup during a reset asking me if I want to enable weather or whatever it is... I'm running version .24. Shouldn't this have been disabled in this version?

It's VERY annoying having that.
    ^yes. Not to mention insidious if you didn't know your phone reset.

Anatoly, most apps enable themselves (automatically) after a reset. Some developers make this an option. Although, most seasoned Palm users know how to 'warm' reset so IMO loading after a reset as a default is not an issue.

Thanks for the efforts so far. Kudos.
    Last edited by ChemEngr; 02/27/2008 at 12:46 AM.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I just sent Anatoly the following email -anyone else experincing this?:

Anatoly,

"Occasionally, when pressing the “red” power-on button on my Treo 700p, the KeyGuard does not display.

The KeyGuard does seem to display whenever pressing any other buttons."

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Ok, the new version 0.25. (Don't forget to delete old version from internal memory)

dreadpiratedoug
    Please try to install the new version to external card and then to the internal memory via hotsync. Does first method cause a reset? Does second method working good?

herofromsomeday, ChemEngr
    After reset dialog were removed.

TurboTiger
    I think the new version should work correct with "red" button.

Many Thanks to all!
  12. franklinwade
    I have a TX and installed version .25. If I enable keyguard and then lock my pda, It causes the TX to do a reset when I try to enter password.
    v0.25 is working fine for me.

Also, I have no problem with a reset when trying to enter my password to unlock my phone as franklinwade indicated in the above post. Perhaps it's device specific.

Tks again.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  14.    #74  
    0.25 working fine on Centro--in fact all versions have run fine, no resets, etc.

One problem though since about 0.18: the time/date on the Keyguard is just off. The minutes are on, but hour and date just randomly change.

Uninstalling/reinstalling with/without resets does not fix--any idea?

ps happens on a friend's Centro too

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    \One problem though since about 0.18: the time/date on the Keyguard is just off. The minutes are on, but hour and date just randomly change.

Uninstalling/reinstalling with/without resets does not fix--any idea?

ps happens on a friend's Centro too
    I'm not having this issue on my 700p.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    franklinwade
    Hope I had corrected a defect. If not, please tell me: does reset appears after keyguard drawing immediately or not?

Malatesta
    Keyguard shows time in current city (with gmt offset)
    But I found bug. If the cities weather never updated - it shows incorrect time. Result: if city never updating - shows current (device) time, if city were updated - shows cities time with gmt offset.
    Is it ok now?

TurboTiger
    Thank you for checking all issues. You help is irreplaceable. I think you can be cool programmer! Or you are programmer already?

Thanks!!!
    v0.26 looks good so far. Nice Work and thanks for the quick turnaround on the updates.

And no I'm not a prgrammer. Just a user.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    Malatesta
    Keyguard shows time in current city (with gmt offset)
    But I found bug. If the cities weather never updated - it shows incorrect time. Result: if city never updating - shows current (device) time, if city were updated - shows cities time with gmt offset.
    Is it ok now?

You got it! Nice work.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Under the "application settings" switch the Time to "military" does not work. The main screen still shows "regular" time.
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Under the "application settings" switch the Time to "military" does not work. The main screen still shows "regular" time.

Yeah, I just tried it and doesn't work on my 700p. Still shows regular time.

Goo Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast