Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post

"Keep connection alive" option were added to "Application settings" now.

Tks for the quick turnaround.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Oh wow, .18beta throws my Centro into a constant reset loop - even a warm reset wouldn't work because anytime I got went past the U listings in my launcher, it'd reset. I finally faked a hard reset, and then did a soft reset and it worked for me to delete the app ... tis a shame, guess I'll go back to .15beta.
    ASUS A8Jp • XBOX360 Elite • NDS Lite & R4DS • Kodak Z712 IS • Creative ZEN 8GB • Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratedoug View Post
    Oh wow, .18beta throws my Centro into a constant reset loop - even a warm reset wouldn't work because anytime I got went past the U listings in my launcher, it'd reset. I finally faked a hard reset, and then did a soft reset and it worked for me to delete the app ... tis a shame, guess I'll go back to .15beta.
    dreadpiratedoug,
    It's seems my fault in work. Can you check version 0.19 ?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Tolian_Deluxeware; 02/22/2008 at 05:14 PM.
    dreadpiratedoug,
    It's seems my fault in work. Can you check version 0.19 ?
    Still didn't work - resets after install, and goes into loop. After a soft reset, I tried to go to the app - instead of resetting the phone, it'd show it in a "corrupted" kind of fashion, where everything looks like black and white squares. Application resets the phone when it launches - had to uninstall again.
    ASUS A8Jp • XBOX360 Elite • NDS Lite & R4DS • Kodak Z712 IS • Creative ZEN 8GB • Palm Centro

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I think i got the keyguard figured out
    I had both keyguards set ( built in and weather one ) so when i wake the treo both would pop up and i needed 2 clicks to disable them.

now i notice it seems to take 10+seconds after off for the weather keyguard to kick in is there any way to tell it how long to wait before invoking keyguard?

Also maybe an every 3hr autoupdate option would help since 1 hr is too often and 6 hrs is too long.

These are just ideas cause the FREE proggy is real nice as is.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Great app, love it. Thanks!!
    The 7-day forecast makes it perfect.
    Hello!

dreadpiratedoug
    Thank you for confirmation. Can you check version 0.21 again?
    Please delete old version before installation.
    If the problem solved please post it here for me. If not - can you write for me to tolian@deluxeware.com?

Thank you in advance!

P.S. Weather 0.21 has new preferences. Old settings will be removed after starting the new version.

hofs1
    Here is the new version 0.21
    Problems 1 and 2 was fixed.

3. We are going to apply Auto-Update scheduler. It should be more comfortable.

patchs
    Thanks for good review!
    Hello!

dreadpiratedoug
    Thank you for confirmation. Can you check version 0.21 again?
    Please delete old version before installation.
    If the problem solved please post it here for me. If not - can you write for me to tolian@deluxeware.com?

Thank you in advance!

P.S. Weather 0.21 has new preferences. Old settings will be removed after starting the new version.

hofs1
    Here is the new version 0.21
    Problems 1 and 2 was fixed.

3. We are going to apply Auto-Update scheduler. It should be more comfortable.

patchs
    Thanks for good review!
    Works awesome now! Thanks! Just a note, I'd like to see a configuration for the keyguard - I enjoy having the Butler style keyguard which shows the battery level and signal strength in numbers, etc. I'm not always in treolauncher to show that information.

I downloaded ver 0.21, and it's working great.

Thanks for the work/app.

On the today screen, it would be really nice to have the high and low temperatures of the day; would that be possible in the next release?
    Sunrise/Sunset? Nice app...
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    On the today screen, it would be really nice to have the high and low temperatures of the day; would that be possible in the next release?
    I would like to see this too.
    Maybe you guys could make it an option where in the key guard it either displays the high/low temps of the day or the wind/humidity... because the wind/humidity are not really important to me.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Keyguard issues all fixed

Thanks
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    I really enjoy using weather.com on my computer because they have an hour-by-hour forecast.
    The ability to see at exactly what hour what the temp. is going to be is and knowing what the chances of rain are and such is amazing.
    I have never seen an hour-by-hour forecast on a palm weather application so it would be awesome to see a feature like that in this one.
    On KeyGuard I like to see the comfort # and % Rain added and Humidity deleted.

On 7 day screen, I'd like to loose the humidity # and replace it with % Rain.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    On 7 day screen, I'd like to loose the humidity # and replace it with % Rain.
    I also agree, I'd rather know the chance of rain then then level of humidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    I really enjoy using weather.com on my computer because they have an hour-by-hour forecast.
    The ability to see at exactly what hour what the temp. is going to be is and knowing what the chances of rain are and such is amazing.
    I have never seen an hour-by-hour forecast on a palm weather application so it would be awesome to see a feature like that in this one.
    Tr้ociel (9.95 euros) does exactly that, for PalmOS or WM. Been using the PalmOS version practically since it came out and have enjoyed it.
    Another change suggestion. You give the option of date format (month/day or day/month), but if I select "month/day" it still shows "day/month" and at the top of the main window. Shouldn't it change to reflect the "month/day" selection?
    Hello guys!

dreadpiratedoug
    Yes, a lot of users ask about battery, signal, memory and etc info at the keyguard. We are going to apply it in future. But now the main priority to make application does working stable at all devices. When it will be done - we start to working at the features.

newworld, herofromsomeday
    Yes, I think high and low temperature would be added.

TurboTiger
    Yes, Rain % should be done. Thanks!

dsaroff
    Yes, thank you. I am going to fix it immediately.

And also:
    I have rewrited keyguard and auto-update mechanism. It should be more stable. Can you test it and post your opinion about?

Thanks for help!
    v 0.23 welling well here.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast