Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
    It only seems to occur when I activate the KeyGuard. It seems to interfere with Alerts and the Phone application.
    Tolian, any thoughts on the suggestions put forth by the users here (starting from page 24) while you were gone for a while?

Thanks for the updates.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 04/16/2008 at 12:07 AM.
    Hello folks!

Thank you for your posts and patience.
    Sorry for delay, I was really busy with my projects last time.

I try to summarise all answer to this post:

1. A lot of request from customers was about "Scheduler".
    It is done already.

2. "Auto-update in background"
    I know that some devices can start up actions in background. This option should be in one of future updates.
    I have 2 problems at this point:
    a. Programs which has internet connection in background must to leave one opened connection. It is not possible for people who have traffic plans based on time access.
    b. This mechanism can to conflict with others web-applications.
    Small example if you have ChatterMail program:
    - Reset phone to free all sockets.
    - Start up Blazer application to open any web-site.
    - Exit from Blazer
    - Immediately start up ChatterMail and try to "QuickSync"
    - I am always get "Login" error.

3. "Big analog clock"
    We are decide that the better way to include "Weather to the Clock" than "Clock to the Weather". Hope you see the new "Clock" application soon.

4. "Alerts and Radar information"
    I am know exact that "Alerts" feature should be in future.
    No information about Radar. It is the problem with content provider for "Radar" information.

5. "Weather band audio"
    It is the same problem as "Radar" information. There is no provider for this channel while.

6. "Signal level and Battry level for all Weather's form.
    I am working on it.

7. "Bluetooth icon"
    Yes. We had planned to add this option to keyguard before. But I faced with certain difficulty to get Bluetooth status. That is no "quick" solution for Bluetooth right now. Please give me time to try to develop it again.

8. "Server overload problem"
    All latest version from 0.55 do work with 2 servers: main and reserve.
    I hope all right with access to server now.

9. "All cities update"
    This option could crash our server before version 0.55. We have two servers now. I think this option should be as option for auto-update and as hot-key ("A" for example) for main application.

10. "High / Low temperature for all Weather's form"
    Weather does shows information which does providing by our conten-provider.
    I can try to calculate L/H value for Current condition, but I am afraid no H\L info for 48-hours.

11. "Few cities at one screen"
    I like idea to shows few different cities at one screen!
    I suggest to combine 7/14 days forecast (optional) and create new button "Cities". Can you offer better name for this graphic button? Please not very long.

12. Grammatical mistake at "Connection" alert were fixed for future update.
    Thank you, MouseGlider

13. Problem with breaking of phone call were fixed.

14. We are planning to support third-part developer's pluggins (Like 2Days, ZLauncher, etc...).
    But we must to finish Weather product before. It is actual for complete application.

15. "GMT offset for +30, +15 minutes"
    Non-integer values of GMT offset does not support. Thank you for notification. Weather application should be modified for this option.

16. "Incorrect date/time"
    Yes. It is mostly priority issue for me.
    I am searching for decision of this problem.

17. "White-screen" bug and etc.
    I am still testing and looking for all known and unknown bugs.
    Each new version has bag-fixes. I am describe only "fatal" and big bugs as rule.

18. "Proxy server"
    This options should be in nearest update.

Thanks for greatest help!
    Anatoly Terebilov
    Lead programmer

tolian(at)deluxeware.com

DELUXEWARE company
    www.deluxeware.com
    Anatoly,

Thanks for the great reply and answers to most all the questions that have been asked. And thanks most of all for a really great product as it slowly works its way through development. It is a very tough job as I know personally.

Carl
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    No information about Radar. It is the problem with content provider for "Radar" information.
    Have you considered looking into another content provider? Surely there are others out there that provide radar information.
    Anatoly. After trying 0.57 for almost 24 hrs, it definately seems more stable. Everything, including the KeyGuard, is working fine. I did have early on two resets, one of which WAS caused by Weather .57, howver, nothing since.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I don't remember this mentioned--who is the provider for the weather data?
    Anatoly, you are doing a terrific job!
    Experience is what you get when you thought you were getting something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    Have you considered looking into another content provider? Surely there are others out there that provide radar information.
    Yes, my "big boss" looking for other providers.
    The Weather application is a freeware project, and we have agreements with CustomOnlineService to get information for free.
    All other providers do need payments regardless of that project freeware or commercial.
    Anatoly Terebilov
    Lead programmer

tolian(at)deluxeware.com

DELUXEWARE company
    www.deluxeware.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dump71 View Post
    I don't remember this mentioned--who is the provider for the weather data?
    Our provider is CustomOnlineService (c):
    http://www.customonlineservice.com
    Anatoly Terebilov
    Lead programmer

tolian(at)deluxeware.com

DELUXEWARE company
    www.deluxeware.com
    Quote Originally Posted by alexel View Post
    Anatoly. After trying 0.57 for almost 24 hrs, it definately seems more stable. Everything, including the KeyGuard, is working fine. I did have early on two resets, one of which WAS caused by Weather .57, howver, nothing since.
    Thank you for notification very much!
    Anatoly Terebilov
    Lead programmer

tolian(at)deluxeware.com

DELUXEWARE company
    www.deluxeware.com
    Quote Originally Posted by lelisa13p View Post
    Anatoly, you are doing a terrific job!
    Thank you!
    Anatoly Terebilov
    Lead programmer

tolian(at)deluxeware.com

DELUXEWARE company
    www.deluxeware.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    Yes, my "big boss" looking for other providers.
    The Weather application is a freeware project, and we have agreements with CustomOnlineService to get information for free.
    All other providers do need payments regardless of that project freeware or commercial.
    I see. Here's something else to consider....have a free version of your weather app like it is now and have a "Pro" or paid version that has radar maps using a different provider.

I would gladly pay for that, especially if you made it a plug in for 2Day.
    this is an incredible weather program. and fre wow. terriffic job.
    Tolian,

Just a note, approximately 11:00pm cst 4-16-08 Wed night the top date and time of the main screen of all the cities I have listed are wrong, then sometimes they are correct and then it goes back to incorrect again.

Sometimes it will correct itself and sometimes not - I thought by this morning 4-17-08 Thurs - it would have fixed itself - but the same thing - sometimes it will correct itself and sometimes not.

The bottom time and date in all cites is always correct, the keyguard time and date is also correct

Just an fyi. Anyone else have this strange problem? First time this has ever happened to me.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    This is a great weather application. I'd like to add my thanks to the developers for working collaboratively with the testing community to continue to add new features and stabilize the application. Well done!
    This app looks great and you can't beat the price! I haven't read this entire thread, so I apologize in advance if this as been asked. I just installed the latest release (first install of this app on my Centro). I have two cities configured. The weather is updating but the Current tab shows no information and Last Update: says Never. I am also not able to get information on the "48 hours" tab. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I am having the exact same issue, MarkY. Just installed. Chose two cities, and it is not updating.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Also, I just downloaded the program, but it is version .54. I saw a mention of .57. Where is that available?

Thank you.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    thread number 518 is where version 0.57 is at
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p