Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
    Any hope that we can have and update happen in the background?

or maybe add sleeper hours? So it doesn't go off at night?
    Keyguard is a native Treo's application. I know that it for Treo as rule, but I have statistics that some people with TX use our Weather-guard too.
    Customer can switch on device and see weather. It is not for keys locking - it is for quick access to weather information.
    Great feature, thanks for the explanation, Tolian.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    Please don't run away, dump71.
    <breathing hard> Whew--thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dump71 View Post
    < running really fast >
    I kid, I kid!!! You know I love ya, now get back here!
    v0.54
    48 hours view list begins with 4/5 Sat and completely missed tonight and tomorrow 4/4 Fri.

Anyone else?
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I just visited your website and saw a software called "Time Deluxe" and the first two screen shots had a big clock with a blue background and the other had a calender with a green background - either one of those in place of the 14 day screen might be a good replacement?

Otherwise I really don't mind the 14 day screen - as sometimes you can get lucky and the forecast might be close.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Tolian,
    I don't know if you could do this. Since there are users with different needs on how they want the weather information to be viewed, is it possible to add on a user configurable view of choices, i.e.: if a user wants to only see current and 7 days, they check those options. Those that want the 14 day view will check that option or users that want all views.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    v0.54
    48 hours view list begins with 4/5 Sat and completely missed tonight and tomorrow 4/4 Fri.

Anyone else?
    TIA

On v0.54, can someone check their 48 hour view and see if thery're having the above problem? Now mine is showing the first day to be 4/7 Mon

Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    On v0.54, can someone check their 48 hour view and see if thery're having the above problem? Now mine is showing the first day to be 4/7 Mon

Tks
    A soft reset solved the issue.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Tolian,

I seem to remember in version 0.50 and not sure why, but when I had my weather to update once per hour it would update anywhere within 5-15min of the hour - in version 0.53 it updates at the half hour mark - example 9:30pm and 10:30pm. Is there a way to make it update always on the hour - example 9:00pm and 10pm?

I've been able to trick it by changing the update to manual, then change it back to auto update when the time is "on" the hour - this seems to work as it is the first time it connects to the internet - but if a few hours later or even overnight if I manually update the weather, it reverts back to update every hour, but on the half hour mark and not the hour mark.

Now I may be imagining this - but if I am, is changing "on" the hour possible even if I sometimes manual update somewhere in between the hour? It seemed to work that way on version 0.50

Hope that makes sense. Not of real importance, but wondering if it is possible.

Thanks!
    Last edited by MouseGlider; 04/04/2008 at 11:05 AM.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

My experience with 0.54 has been a general lack of stability whenever I use the KeyGuard. Ever since upgrading the ROM to 2.12 my T680 had become far more stable with very few, if any resets. Now, ever since around version 0.50, I'm having a couple of resets a day. I've disabled the KeyGuard function (which I really like) and for the last 24 hours it seems far more stable.

Update:
    I also noticed that the 'upper' bar on the screen that used to display the local time, no longer displays correctly.
    Last edited by alexel; 04/07/2008 at 04:06 PM.
    Tolian,

From the Auto-Update settings menu, I think you mean one of the phrases below.

Your original phrase: Auto update will be executed, if device has connect to the network.

I think you mean one of these. Others here might have a better suggestion;

(1) Auto update will be executed, if device has connection to the network.

(2) Auto update will be executed, if device is connected to the network.

(3) Auto update will be executed, if device has connected to the network.

I think #1 is more correct.
    Last edited by MouseGlider; 04/06/2008 at 06:17 PM.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

I have had a return of the failure to connect to Wi-Fi with version 0.54. The dialog saying there is no connection available appeared when I attempted a manual update of Weather. It asks me to choose between Wi-Fi and Bluetooth before it will continue.

It happened a second time when I attempted a Tracker Dog update with Wi-Fi unconnected at the beginning of the update. Ordinarily, it would connect automatically.
    Last edited by FerdFerd; 04/06/2008 at 08:24 PM.
    Quick Q. Did the application get updated or just a test/force of the automatic update features. I swear i installed .54 a few days ago and then this afternoon it stopped working and forced me to update, which I did but it still shows V .54.

That said with the Auto Update I didn't delete Weather first.

Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundig View Post
    Quick Q. Did the application get updated or just a test/force of the automatic update features. I swear i installed .54 a few days ago and then this afternoon it stopped working and forced me to update, which I did but it still shows V .54.

That said with the Auto Update I didn't delete Weather first.

Andy
    Their web site says v0.54 lis the lastest which was updated 4/4/08

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Tolian,

Just another FYI - I just recieved a phone call and Weather was either in the middle of an update or just beginning to update and I was disconnected from my phone conversation and when I was able to dial back it still seemed locked up - maybe it was coincidence.

BTW it seems like my updates are happening "on the hour" again just like in version 0.50 - is that coincidence or did you fix something?

0.54 so far is working good except in the one instance above.

Thanks
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

I am experiencing a problem that started in version 51/52 area. When I hit the red button to wake up my treo 680, the keyguard activates and shows the weather information, but hitting the middle button does not remove the keyguard. I have to then hit the phone button or the menu button or the home button to get the keyguard to go away. And if I hit the email button, my phone resets. Some times it works right, but most of the time I get the above situation.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I have a question and if it has already been asked or I am missing it in the app some how forgive me but is there any way to add Severe Weather alerts? I really like that feature on other weather apps.

This is my favorite weather app, I just really miss this feature.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Helloooo? Not a peep from Anatoly since the 3rd... It's quiet enough to go "hunting fo' wabbits" in here! I hope everything's OK.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I would REALLY appreciate Severe Weather Alerts too. In addition to viewing from the main program, it would be very useful if the alert showed up in the Keyguard too.